Used 2008 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Best car I have ever driven

govikes80, 02/09/2009
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the most fun car I have ever owned. I test drove BMW, Audi, Cadillac and found this to be my favorite. Windshield rattle fixed with one trip to dealer. CD text proprietary cd info from sony only a bit annoying as cd titles lacking on nearly all discs unless burn new mp3 or audio disc. Extremely nice ride and truly feels as if in a cockpit. Smokey granite, with black interior.

Hot Sedan

Richard, 01/03/2008
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drive approx 2200 miles per month. I needed better mileage than the SUV I owned and compared this with the MB E350, Acura RL, Infiniti M35 and through in the E320 CDI. Having experience with Toyota products in the past gave me some heads up on this vehicle but I kept an open mind. You will not go wrong with the GS 350. My first trip was 225 miles at 26.5 MPG.

Nice luxury sedan...

Carrito Fino, 11/02/2009
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is a great buy for those who want a nice luxury sedan with nice reliability and comforts. The car hasn't had any type of problems yet and has been great. Comfort and luxury are its main attributes. It rides softly and smoothly. Engine is strong and chassis is well behaved, but do not expect mind bending athleticism. It is a great option to the Germans, and probably the most civilized of the Japanese.

Fun to drive!

LXS350, 10/17/2008
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The GS 350 is a great car. You do get excess brake dust on the front wheels, however this is because they are performance brakes! There is limited trunk space. Rear leg room is good and the rear seats are big and comfortable. Fuel economy is good and if you want anything better... well you should not buy a Lexus. Cabin noise is very low. Only thing that is a pain is the voice activated system. By the time it has finished telling you "After the beep please say a command" you could have pushed the buttons. Overall it is a great car!

LOVE this car/ride!

humblymeinhi, 08/10/2008
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

LOVE IT! Previously a BMW believer, I'd been looking for something to replace my baby (BMW) for something comparable w/out the ongoing maintenance problems, and would last me 10yr+. Test drove the new BMW 5 series, Acura CL, and the Infiniti G35, all but BMW fell short of quality. So, it was between the Lexus & BMW... prices were comparable. Differences were very nice tight sports drive compared to a more luxury ride and long term reliability. Got the Lexus which I thought would take me awhile to get used to (b/c of the ride), but it didn't. I love the many technology options this car has to offer, comfort, and elegance! To my surprise found that there is a high resale demand.

12345...8