Used 2001 Lexus GS 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used GS 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

GS 300---WHAT A GREAT AUTOMOBILE!!!

Jack Burke HHI, 10/06/2002
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The GS 300 is a solid, reliable, stunning car which is extremely comfortable and fun to drive. Exterior styling is supurb, a real "Head Turner". It drives beautifully, and I feel totally safe driving the car. Plenty of head, leg, and trunk room. I love the car!!!

Very nice luxury car, but a little bland

Dallasguy, 04/17/2002
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have a Mystic Sea Opalescent 2001 GS 300 with Navigation/Levinson package, chrome wheels, spoiler, and tint. Very sharp car. The Levinson stereo is top shelf, and I love the navigation system. It's very user friendly, and extremely accurate. Car is very reliable and runs well. Nice, cushy ride, and ample power. I would recommend this car to anyone, unless they want high performance, or more of an exhilerating ride.

01 GS 300 Florida

abockstein, 01/31/2003
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

best car ever owned...beautiful, still looks brand new, people still comment on it everyday, no mech problems in 2.5years...However, it is NOT a german car. After owning three Audi's before, my next car definitely will be a 5 series BMW, I need more firmness and better handling...Too sum it up, great car, but MUSH!!!!

Ad
Build Your LS 500
At a Glance:
  • $76,000starting MSRP

I Love it!!!!

Elliott138, 02/24/2003
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have been dying to get one of these since 1998, but was stuck in a lease until 2001. I am on 24k now and it is just like I only had it for a couple of months (minus the new car smell) Lexus service is the best I have even been exposed to and that includes Mercedes and Infiniti. Being a Lexus owner is pleasure and look forward to the next purchase in 2005

01 GS300 Fla car

Boca Drew, 09/07/2003
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After 3 years and 50K,this was the first vehicle (after 10 others) that I have never had one major problem/complaint After owning Audis (3), all had major and multiple problems, 2 Mitsu's both had problems, My new 03 Acccccura TL-S, 3 problems already. But this thing is built bullet-proof. owever, I really miss feeling the road when I drive, No this is not a euro ride, it is true Japanese MUSH. But not the finish of a Merc/BMW or even Audi. The outside metal-tin like a corolla. So If you really want a great comfy reliable mushy car get this. I will say for the last 3 years all I want is to feel the road again....

12345...7