Used 2015 Lexus ES 300h Sedan Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lexus ES 300h Sedan Consumer Reviews

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (8 reviews )

Sweet Ride
By Don Cooley

2015 Lexus ES 300h Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Luggage area could certainly be larger, and entering g and exiting driver's seat for someone over six feet a challenge at times, I loved this car. Mileage was averaging 36 mph.

Buying another hybrid
By Don

2015 Lexus ES 300h Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Seating tight for a six foot plus driver.

My favorite car to date!
By RUA

2015 Lexus ES 300h Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love driving this car. I had a BMW 3 series convertible before my Lexus, which I loved up until I sold it at 168,000. I didn't think I'd love another car like my BMW. But, I do! I love my Lexus hybrid even more.

It's so comfortable. It handles beautifully. I commute over 100 miles a day, so comfort, reliability, gas mileage were my primary concerns this go around. I have to say, I enjoy my car so much I look forward to driving it. I don't mind my commute at all. I like the mouse feature for the navigation system. After a month or two I feel very comfortable using it. The car has everything, so I am never bored with music. Between my Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, Pandora, and CD (which I've never had to use, yet) I am always singing in the car

I haven't used the enform representative feature that comes free for a year as I feel like I am bugging someone if I ring them for questions. It's just me, I know that's their job. Be careful eating in the car as crumbs can fall into the the little holes in the upholstery that heat and cool your seats, otherwise it's perfect to me.

great choice
By Michele

2015 Lexus ES 300h Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

very quiet, smooth, comfortable. I haven't had any maintenance, repair or dealership support needs- therefor the N/A. Navigation doesn't react well to voice command and isn't up to date. Acceleration is good in economy mode, best in sport mode if you need it34

You can always get what you want
By Brian Magnuson

2015 Lexus ES 300h Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Had wanted a Lexus over an Avalon but didn't think I could find the right mix of features for the right price. End of the year sales deals allowed significant savings, even over car buying service pricing. Having driven Toyota's for years, the value and quality increase in a Lexus is clearly evident and will likely make me a Lexus buyer in the future. My only regret would be the loss in trunk space to allow for hybrid battery storage but the long term fuel savings of 40 mpg vs 24 mpg (combined) make the regret easy to get over.