Used 2013 Kia Rio Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Kia Rio Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rio model:

Great little car
By David o

2013 Kia Rio EX 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I got mine in 2013...and still driving..I have already 71.000 milles on it and the only thing I spend :a new set of tires and in total 7 oil changes since I bought this car....is great in the city...and drives good in hwy......only complaint is the tired light always pop out all times..so yes I put air on the tires every other month..make sure is ok....but I'm the only 1 with that problem so I'm used to this situation...but I admit that I'm not the best driver....but I have other cars before...and to be honest this little bug is a great car.

Rita rio
By Mary

2013 Kia Rio LX 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I’ve had this car for 4 years and has been very reliable, regular mantanience done

double check
By stop gap

2013 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

Make sure of the following: Has cruise? Adjustable front rider seat? Nice looking but look for features

2013 Kia Rio LX - A great value!
By Robert Ricchio

2013 Kia Rio LX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

This car is a great value! We needed a second car. Just purchased so I am not yet sure of the reliability on this model, but it does seem solid! Drives much better than the price. Built in trip computer is great. Supposedly, Cruise can be added by just adding a switch kit under $100. Everything else is already there. Amazing that a shop will try to charge you just under$500 to put it in. (typical). I also own a 2014 Sportage ( great price and value for a Crossover) and gave my son our 2004 Spectra that now has 190,000 miles. My daughter owns a 2015 Soul. No complaints. They are very reliable for the cost.

Love my little car!
By Jimmie

2013 Kia Rio EX 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car with 6 miles on it and commute 80 miles per day. Almost 4 years and 78k later, I am still in love. The only dislikes naturally go along with the Kia brand...road noise. Once you get past that, this car drives like a much more expensive one (as long as you don't think you need to accelerate like a race car driver) and is a great buy. I get an average of 36-38+ with a combination of highway/city miles AND adding the spare time (most new vehs removed this so increase gas mileage - it doesn't have a big enough impact to be without it on this model!) Only normal maintenance has been performed and I run conventional oil in it....looking forward to seeing how many miles I can get out of my little girl!