2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Consumer Reviews - 60 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

A Fun Irritant
By Blane

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The 2016 Wrangler Unlimited was my second one in four years. I had issues with rain leaking into the cabin on both vehicles around the 14,000 mark. Loved the fun, cool factor, the accessory build freedom, and utility of the vehicle. It is fun to drive, but with regard to the leaks, Jeep says you need to expect these type of things. I had to cut off my frustration. With two vehicles that leaked and gave me ridiculous amounts of frustration, it is was terrific fun to drive. I had the soft top and had it off as often as I could. The ride is loud and rough, but not as much as you may think. When you test drive it, your first thought is it being much more comfortable than you anticipated. Nothing puts you in a good mood faster than driving home from work with with top down and tunes blaring. This was used as my every day vehicle, which is probably not the best use for it. The storage compartment is small and awkward to access with the soft top up. Whether this is getting groceries or anything else. I play golf and coach baseball and my gear does not really fit well. If I lived in western states such as Colorado or Utah, it would make more sense. I am on the east coast and it is a mall crawler. I had to eventually part ways with my Jeep, but still miss the fun factor....but not the frustrations.

Love my jeep
By Christine Gartland

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Love the off road capabilities. Already have a leak in the back window but appears to be a common occurrence. Dealer to fix this week. Quadratek has great recommendations for seal maintenance.

Wrangler Unlimited
By Chris Ben

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Wrangler!
By Bob Corder

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Willys Wheeler 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I feel ten years younger driving the Jeep. I have multiple cars and this is by far the most fun to drive. Love it!

Does anyone have brake issues.
By Jenny

2016 Jeep Wrangler SUV Unlimited Willys Wheeler 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a 2016 jeep unlimited oscar mike jeep. I love driving it. I do have a question thou for everyone that owns a jeep. I bought my jeep in Feb. have taken it to the dealership every month to have my brakes worked on. I have new brakes on front and back. When I bought jeep it always made a squeaking noise. They have tried to fix it but every time they do something it still squeaks. Last time I got it fixed and they put new brakes on my back it now makes a clinching sound every time I brake when i am moving slowly. I was told that is a normal sound of a jeep. If i was aware of that I would of never bought a jeep. When picking up my kids in line for school it makes that noise. I am so embarrassed. Please help my out everyone if this is a nature thing that a jeep does.