2017 Jeep Renegade SUV Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Jeep Renegade SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Renegade model:

Always in the shop
By Jade

2017 Jeep Renegade SUV Latitude 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

We bought the car new 6 months ago. It has spent 2 months in the shop. It had less than 10,000 miles when it broken down on a road trip 3 times. Got it home and it is still in the shop.

Compact, but roomy and reliable
By GMP

2017 Jeep Renegade SUV Latitude 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned my Jeep Renegade for two years now and have almost 70,000 miles on it. I travel A LOT and spend a lot of time in the mountains and this car has been amazing at reliability and making me feel comfortable to take long trips by myself. The gas mileage is great for an SUV, it's compact enough that I can literally park in compact parking spots but it's still roomy enough for me to sleep in my car. I love my Jeep and have a feeling it will last me a while.

One complaint
By Kathy

2017 Jeep Renegade SUV Trailhawk 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

The falken wildpeak tires are horrible. Wore out at 20,000 miles. I read a review and the person used the word terrifying. True. Other than that it’s a great car,just get one with a decent tire.

A way to ruin driving!
By MJ

2017 Jeep Renegade SUV Latitude 4dr SUV 4WD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car in the past year has given me more problems then ex-boyfriends. My tires decide to never stay inflated, my engine shuts off by itself, the bluetooth doesn't work, HORRIBLE BLIND SPOTS, and the acceleration jerks. I originally wanted the Jeep Liberty ,but of course when I buy a car Jeep comes out with their crappiest model. I am also living in 2 states currently NY and AL so I get both city driving and back roads and for both it sucks. As you can tell i'm pretty salty.

Very nice City driver with the off road capability
By EdwinG

2017 Jeep Renegade SUV Trailhawk 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

It's a nice baby Jeep, The Trailhawk is set up for off road driving so in city driving with bad road it's great. Just do rust to get it, shop around and make sure you get all the options you want. I test drove a few Trailhawks and the one I got didn't have a trail hitch with I didn't find out till I got home because I thought it had the trail package like all the others I test drove. Also didn't have the MySky which really makes it a cool car if you get it. I should had waited and checked things out better. But it is a cool car.