Used 1993 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

$831 - $1,762

Used Pickup for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

93 Isuzu Pickup

bcvbmac, 06/29/2004

Eleven faithful years of service. This is the first pickup I ever had, and I will never again be without one. Simple, incredably handy, 28mpg highway. Four-cyl, small pickups are the handiest second "car" there is and the Isuzu had been terrific.

isuzu pick-up 3.1L 4x4

Jamie, 12/11/2004

A rugged little monster. Agile for a truck. 4wheel disc brakes are nice.

Takes alot to stop this TRUCK!

Warren the Destroyer, 05/09/2004

I think that this puck-up is probably the best truck's I have ever owned. It currently has 211,000 miles on original engine and transmission. I have sent it into a snowy ditch twice, and been rearended in a Burgerking parking lot, and it still RUNS! With little or no damage. The ride is supprisingly nice, smooth, and quiet. Real quality put into the building of such a fine vehicle. Deffinitly not my last Isuzu.

Worth $2500+ easy

Huge Fan, 02/03/2007

I bought the little guy from a private party for $500.00 with 195k miles on it. had the slave cylinder to the clutch, fuel pump, plugs/wires and brake pads replaced. The repair shop owner offered me $2500 on the spot. The a/c feels like a blizzard. Heater fan is a little weak. Runs like BRAND NEW! Gets 300-350 miles to the tank (avg). 15 gal tank. 5-speed manual 4x4. Everything works except ABS system. Four wheel disc brakes are very responsive.