Used 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Would not ever give it up. Best car i ever had and
By Debby scott

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

If you are looking to buy a car buy HYNDAI. IT WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN.

Big Butt Baby
By Jim

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car had the most usabke storage I had ever seen ks a mid-size. Well layed out and efficient, a good buy!

Still going strong!
By cam36

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm very pleased with this vehicle in the roughly 7 years and 78,000 miles I've had it (purchased new). PROS: Besides replacing the lower ball joints at around 72,000, I've just had routine maintenance thus far (oil changes, tranny flush). Replaced brakes and tires at 63,000 and then had a six-point buck decide to charge straight at me on a country road the next day (on opening day, first deer ever!) which took out the ac condenser, the radiator, and the water pump--saved me the 60,000 mile radiator flush cost and I also got a few other replacement goodies thrown in for good measure (hood, bumper, sensors, grill, etc). The car itself has not yet let me down and I would recommend it whole-heartedly to anyone in the market. Other pros include: Great acceleration, smooth and agile handling, comfortable and durable seats, decent sound system. Good for road trips or for grocery runs. Milage is decent (20-22), given the way I like to push the pedal down. CONS: Other than the way Hyundai makes you purchase a $4000 package to get a sunroof, the only con in my experience is the lack of sound damping material--the cabin can get quite noisy at highway speed--the original tires were pretty loud (better now with new, softer tires--but still not great) and the wind noise at anything above 60 is pronounced and gets tiring. That would probably be the only reason I would sell it. I would also like AWD for those times it's necessary, although w/global warming, it's becoming less and less of an issue every year. Apart from that, everything still feels tight and ship-shape--almost like a new car. I imagine it has a lot of life left in it yet. I plan to see how many miles I can get out of this beast before I send it off to greener pastures. I'll check in when it passes 100,000 mi.

White Pearl Paint Peeling
By Cheryl Robbins

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Over the past couple of years I've noticed little chips in the paint on the hood. Originally thought they were from rocks, but today found a larger chip of paint missing from over the windshield. The car has been sitting in the driveway for 3 days and it wasn't missing last weekend when I washed the car. As coincidence would have it, I saw another Santa Fe the same color yesterday missing quite a lot of paint over the windshield. Obviously there is a paint problem with this color.

pleasantly suprised