Used 2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan Consumer Reviews

$3,500

Used Entourage for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

BAD WARRANTY

wizardsrepair, 05/29/2009
GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle in March of 2009 and in the first two weeks I noticed a discoloring in the headlight lens which I was told would not be replaced under the warranty and now I am sitting at two month mark and I am having problems with my driver's seat rocking and popping and now I am being told that yjis also will not be a warranty repair. I will never buy another Hyundai again.

Too Bad Hyundai Axed the Entourage

clex2, 05/31/2009
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

So after almost 5 months of ownership, I can say that I am truly impressed with the Entourage. All the forum complaints on the power doors, wheel vibration, battery drain, and gas mileage have not been part of my experience. They van has been flawless since day one, except for a crooked Entourage emblem and broken conversation mirror, both of which were fixed under warranty. If they still made the Entourage, I would be recommending it to everyone. I guess the Kia Sedona is the equivalent, but from what I've read, the Entourage is a little bit more upscale, although at a slight increase in cost. If you can still find one, I bet you can get a great deal on this great minivan.

new entourage

Morpheus0052, 08/15/2009
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my entourage 6 months ago, limited. it is the best part of our trip, everyone is comfortable, room for things cups you name it. the trunk always has space to spare, not mentioning the center area in the rear, the side space between the seats and the door is grand. and the dvd system blows me away. besides it has inputs for consoles or anything else. it is by far the most quiet, stable, economic, fun to ride and drive and powerful (consider the engine size) car that I have ever ridden. I cant wait to take another trip. and for everyday use in the city. economy is better than the competition.

Love it!

lynel27, 03/11/2011
GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Entourage June of 08' and we have 3 little ones including on with special needs that uses a wheelchair and walker...it has suited us all well. We love how comfy it is and the only thing we wish we had gotten now is the built in DVD player.

Really great luxury van

Stacy H, 10/02/2008
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my Hyundai van 2 months ago and have been very happy with the way it drives. It is very comfortable inside as well. I love the automatic side doors and the automatic back hatch door. It has a very smooth ride and great pick-up-and-go. But, the gas mileage is terrible. I expected to get at least 15mpg as advertised, but I only get at best 12.5mpg around town. Apparently that is what most owners are learning. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the Entourage. I hope Hyundai is able to improve the gas mileage in the future.