Skip to main content

Select your trim:
12345...10

What a great SUV!! Finally a brand that gets it

Family car enthusiast, 03/10/2023
2023 Honda Pilot Elite 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

6 months of comparing, test driving and analyzing SUVs and this just checked all the boxes in the most optimal way. We needed a family car that can go both to daily city commutes to adventures for real; towing, getting to where mountain bike trails are, etc. We are 6 but occasionally need room for 8. We need ed decent towing power and payload capacity for when we need to tow and bring gear and people with us. All other SUV brands give you 8 seats in the lowest trims and as you get higher in the trim you exchange features for a decreased payload/sitting capacity,... but Honda went different, counter intuitively and provides that detachable seat option at the higher trim levels o make it an 8 or a 7 seater and you keep the higher payload capacity. Space is almost the same as the minivan we traded in for it, it is very spacious and it feels strong, durable and reliable. It drives smooth as butter but when you need the power it delivers it with no delay. Brakes feel awesome. The interior is free from cabin- like obstacles (shift stick, cockpit narrow style cabin, etc), it is completely minimalist in style but it has everything you need exactly where you needed it with no interference of space. That panoramic sunroof is amazing, kids and grownups have plenty of space, air vents and connectivity. The tow hitch is super well integrated. Safety and driving assistance is very well tuned. AC is nice, strong and quiet. Bose sound system is concert hall quality. It is a great combination of urban with rugged, functionality, quality and practicality. Very happy with it! and I'm glad I waited before buying anything else.

The Smoothest Powerful 3 Row SUV in 2023

Ali S., 03/31/2023
2023 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

I have driven several 3 Row SUVs to pick the best value one. After test driving Grand Jeep Cherokee, Kia Telluride, Hyundai Palisade, Toyota Highlander, Cadillac XT6 and a couple of other ones, I test drove Honda Pilot. Pilot was second to none. It was smooth, elegant, and smart from my point of view without any extra bells and whistles. The design is unique and everybody can enjoy its drive. The fuel consumption is lower than any V6 SUVs at this range. I purchased it and now I am confident that I love all aspects of this car.

Pilot Touring

New Honda Driver , 04/10/2023
2023 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

I've had my new Pilot for just over a week and am trying to find something I don't like. It's been a while since I've had a new car and am adjusting to all of the features. I've not owned a vehicle this large and did not expect the steering to be so responsive. Very comfortable to drive and the sight lines are excellent. I've owned many Hondas (CRVs and Accords), so the build quality is something I have experienced before.

Checked all the boxes

WHITSIMPS , 02/19/2023
2023 Honda Pilot Elite 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

We bought the 2023 Honda Pilot Elite after shopping for a 3 row SUV for a few weeks. It has all of the features we were looking for along with the Honda quality we wanted. So far, the Pilot has met all of our expectations from the comfort to the drive to the technology and safety features, we are very satisfied with our purchase.

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

Smoothest SUV in the segment - by far!

Jack , 03/08/2023
2023 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

After test driving the Telluride, Palisade, Highlander Etc. I settled on the 2023 Pilot Touring AWD. It is by far the most comfortable, smooth and quiet ride. I also love the infotainment screen as it has no glare because of its matte finish and is the perfect size - not too small or too large and distracting.

12345...10