Used 2011 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews - 106 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

2011 Pilot Update
By Richard Lourie

2011 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After striking a deer with the 2005 pilot my wife decided on another a 2011. Its bigger and definitely more comfortable, excellent ride even when your in the car for more than 8 hours, quiet inside climate control keeps the inside cool. Fuel mileage isn't bad for the size of the vehicle. Entertainment system works well for all the rear passengers.

Pilot A Great Ride
By Rhoads Birgit

2011 Honda Pilot SUV Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I hope I don't jinx myself.....my 2011 Pilot has been very trustworthy. I love that the seats go down nicely to give me a lot of cargo room...a great vehicle for those who need show dog transportation. The car is well insulated and keeps cool in summer and is free of outside noise. The instrument panel and tech stuff is very poorly designed and takes a bit of study to figure it out.

Rob’s Reliable Pilot
By Rob Fullerton

2011 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The dependability of Honda Pilots are unmatched. Follow basic preventative maintenance and this vehicle will give you years of trouble free driving. Excellent in the cold winters of the North East.

Hard time deterring the problem
By Jackie

2011 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Honda pilot 2011 when applying the brakes vibrates heavy. In was driving on freeway when my battery light came on .Drive a few mile hit a bump all other warranting light came.on . I exist the freeway the pilot started slowing down,then every thing shut off. I was told by Honda alternator is gone and some problem with the starter .no one at Honda can not tell me what's really wrong my battery is dead only had battery 4 months. The problem drain the power. My car has been in the shop for 3 day . I like this pilot other then the vibrating while applying brakes. I have never had any problem . I know alternator, and other wear and tare will happen. BUT I NEED MY CAR. I HAVE 2 ACCORD S,ONE PRELUDE, ELEMENT. NEVER HAD THESE PROBLEMS.

Stabilizer links
By Honda owner

2011 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Lots of noise due to cheap stabilizer links by honda on this vehicle!