Used 2012 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Great little car!
By J.OConnor

2012 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought it used with about 60,000 on the clock for my daughter to use in college. Over the 3 years and 30,000 miles that we have owned it, it has been 100% trouble free. I keep up with all the basic maintenance myself and the only time I had to take it to the dealer was for an airbag recall that took less than two hours. The fuel mileage has been 32mpg combined city and highway, but I got close to 40mpg on a 1600 mile highway trip. It has a great interior that allows you to carry a ton of stuff if you need to. My only criticism is that on the highway with a full load it could use a little more power.

My Fit fits
By Leon Nielsen

2012 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Still rocking the fit.
By Steveheff

2012 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I'm the 6'6" guy who still drives his fit. I continue to really like the car, although now I have a child seat to place in back, which I didn't before. All of the good things are still good and decent about the car, however an average sized person cannot sit in the passenger seat with the car seat behind. This is the only reason why I am looking for a larger vehicle. Otherwise if it was just my wife and myself, I would drive the car until the tires fell off, but I simply can't fit another car seat behind my seat. Truly, the only regrettable trait of the vehicle. It regularly is getting 35+ mpg, mixed driving. Best I've done is 41 and the absolute worst (just one time) I got 32.1 mpg.

Love the Cargo Space!
By Carol T.

2012 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

It's been a great little car until the airbag recall, have to drive a Hertz rental (does not cost me) for 6 weeks so far and they don't expect the part until July or August. No fault of my super little Fit. Lots of headroom and (I'm short) leg room for me. Small turning for U turns but not as much power uphill. Really nice for work and around town. Plenty of room when shopping bags and other things. So far just regular service but soon I will need new tires if I ever get the air bag repair.

Love the Cargo Space!