In response to COVID-19, many dealers are offering at-home delivery.
and ask for details.

2020 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $3,260
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Nice car for he money...

John B., 02/13/2020
EX-L 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

So far great gas mileage. Nice interior. Lots of safety equipment as standard equipment. Motor is a little noisy. But, has decent power. Good view of the outside with all the windows. Overall build quality is excellent. Great value

QUIETER THAN MY 2017 CR-V

Eric1949, 02/25/2020
EX 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The sound system in the 2020 Honda CR-V seems much more refined than my previous 2017 CR-V. This vehicle is also a little quieter than the previous one. I was able to lease my CR-V for considerably less than the Edmuns’s estimated cost for a 36 month lease. My salesman Tom at PAGE HONDA, Bloomfield Hills, MI took great care of me.

CR-ME

V. Minus, 12/13/2019
Touring 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I bought a Honda CR-V back in 2006 and I’ve owned up until September. One owner, sold it with only 138,000 miles for $5600. It was sad so I started looking at brand new CR-V’s and I saw a 2020 CR-V for sale me in the color blue. I test drove it and before I knew I was buying it. Payed $29,000 and now I’ve owned it for 3 months and I have 2,334 Miles on it. Haven’t had one issue, fuel economy is great. Love all the technology and stuff. I can already CR-ME a future with this.

Ad
Build Your CR-V

Best choice!

Lilu1012 , 02/18/2020
EX 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

After test-driving Honda CRV, Toyota Rav4, and Hyundai Tuscon/Santa Fe the clear winner was Honda. It was the roomiest and drive the smoothest. Also, the dealership we dealt with was hassle-free and extremely professional.

2020 CRV EX

Mr & Mrs Thomas W, 05/02/2020
EX 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Car is easy to drive. It takes a while to get use to the informational display. Make sure you know how to use it before going on a trip. Owners manual text is easy to read but the pictures of the controls are too dark and small . Honda should do a better job preparing the visual aids. Utube certainly helps but often the presenters go too fast and several passes maybe required for some people to fully grasp all the information. This SUV rides well and can accommodate 5 people and luggage. Safety features are very good on the car. Primary on road car. If you plan to do off roaming a lot, recommend AWD version. Additionally, if you travel in cold weather and routinely have back seat passengers the EXL trim provides heated rear seats

12345...6