Used 2015 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 354 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Vibration issue
By John

2015 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I just purchased a used 2015 crv exl and the vibration issue is happening to me. It happens when in gear and stopped at a light. Does not seem to happen in other driving conditions. I am not sure if I should bring it into Honda as I have read that people complained that after the fix their gas mileage went down. Very disappointed in Honda. And I am very disappointed in the Honda sealer since they should have know about the problem and addressed it prior to selling it.

Bad decision
By Crvsad

2015 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The vibration issue is for real! The battery/electrical issue that Honda won’t admit to is for real. The uncomfortable seats on a trip is for real. I want to love this car....the gas mileage is great. But too unreliable, shaky and uncomfortable to keep for very long. Sad....

Very happy
By DO

2015 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased it new, now have 37,500 miles on the CRV. The gas mileage is fantastic. Around town always at least 29mpg, a trip from Aiken to Charleston , total trip on state highways got 38.7mpg on entire trip. Trips on interstate highways at 70+mph we get about 32.5 MPG. Vibration at stop lights, yes. The vibration is not unbearable and considering the price of the vehicle and outstanding MPG very tolerable. I tow a 15' aluminum utility boat and the CRV does fine. Maintenance, no issues here. Since buying the car new, nothing other than oil changes. Again considering the reasonable price, the CRV is very comfortable for short or long trips. Easy to get in and out. Rear seats easy to fold and the vehicle will hold a lot.

This CRV is for me.
By charlie

2015 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Thia CRV is great for me. Limited luggage space is the only short side of this CRV

Jack of all trades, master of none!
By Anonymous

2015 Honda CR-V Touring 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

If you want an exciting and sporty ride, the CRV is probably not for you. It does everything well- accelerates and shifts smoothly, brakes well, and the right view camera will be sorely missed when I turn this car in. While testing other cars to replace my leased CRV Touring, I realize I am totally spoiled by the generous visors, simple controls, and other bells and whistles the car provides. What I won't miss: sloppy cornering (things will get "rearranged" during turns..), and a rather useless Nav. I ended up using my phone because it was such a hassle to try to get the Nav to manage the simplest of directions. The Entertainment system needs work as well-- when your USB cord touches the screen, it will change stations/functions, etc. Still, the CRV nicely appointed does not have the substance that most luxury cars have, but also costs about as much as some- in the high 30's. The seats are a rather cheap "leather"?, and after paying $750 for the dealer offered "stain treatment", the drivers seat quickly absorbed sweat/ suntan lotion and became discolored. All around great car but not a sporty ride, and the Nav and audio setup needs work.