Used 2011 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 84 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

I bet on its engine that will last over 200K.
By Yang

2011 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Pros: seems like it has good engine, not that strong but lasting. It got timing chain not belt and I hope this could save me on late repair bill. I am very meticulous in keeping the car well maintained, I hope she is good to me too and the relationship between us would last for long miles (hopefully over 200k). Cons: feel hard on driver seat when road is bumpy, several rust spots appear on hatchback door a couple of years ago, battery discharging (very annoying, I believe this is Honda fault, but dealership wouldn't admit this)

No problems!
By E Ortiz

2011 Honda CR-V SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The CR-V is the best vehicle I've ever owned. No repairs needed - just maintenance. Bought it used in 2013 and it's going strong in 2018. Highly recommend.

Perfect for us
By John Kirk

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Easy to drive, good on gas, fits almost anything we have as cargo. Holds 4 adults easily and a beautiful tan leather interior. Reliable and dependable.

2011 Honda CRV
By Den Schultze

2011 Honda CR-V SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Mileage is not as advertized. Poor acceleration, takes forever to get up to traffic speed. Hard shifting from 1st to 2nd

Best SUV on the market
By Dennis Crowley

2011 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car new in 2011. Now has 253,000 miles on it with original transmission. Brake pads and spark plugs replaced at 210,000 miles. Diligently follow all recommended service. Has dealer installed leather seats. Get 85000 miles from tires. Best car I’ve ever owned. Replaced a Lexus RX which gave poor service.