Used 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Consumer Reviews

Used Civic for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

The Hatchback Sport totally rocks

Tim P, 12/23/2017
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Love my new 2018 Civic Hatchback Sport! I had previously purchased a 2015 Civic EX with leather and a navigation system after trading in a 2004 Accord. I liked that car and it had basically every upgrade including a sunroof, leather seats, nice stereo, etc. I expected to keep it for 10 or more years. Since then, Honda has really done a lot with the Civic line. The 2018 Civic Sport Hatchback is a beautiful vehicle. Make no mistake, my 2015 Civic sedan was drab by comparison. So the Sport hatchback not only looks great -- if it didn't have the Honda logo you would swear it was a BMW or Mercedes perhaps -- It drives like a sports car. It is much faster than the 2015 due to the turbo engine, and the wheels and suspension definitely give it a sports car feel when cornering. The "cockpit" has a much better overall look than the 2015, again reminds you of a BMW. The seats are pretty darn nice though I "downgraded" from leather in my 2015 -- they look great and I think they will last very well. Nice touches include one of the cooler, more sporty looking dual exhausts around, and of course the 18 inch wheels look and perform great. All in all, it to me is a huge upgrade from my 2015 Civic, which was a really nice car. It cost me $10.2K to trade in at this point, which hurts a bit, but no regrets. The car that I have now has a sticker price $2000 less than the sticker price of the 2015 Civic, which seems odd in a way. It looks great in black, by the way.

Love my Civic!

Darlen Easum, 02/25/2018
EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Just purchased my first Honda Civic, and I am not disappointed. What a fun car to drive. I wanted a small car to run around in that would get good gas mileage around town and it’s been getting 34-35 mpg. My only issue is that I wish the air conditioner would get colder without having the blower up high, but it’s a minor annoyance. Smooth ride, great cockpit design and the exterior design makes it look fast just sitting still. All in all a wonderful fun car to drive. Update: owned it now for almost 2 yrs and I still love this car! I would buy it for myself again!

Daily use and speedy honda civic 2018 1.5 turbocha

Big moody, 12/10/2018
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I bought this car about two months ago and its been great. Turbocharged engine is pretty fast, in fact faster than a subru brz factory tuned. Economically its pretty reasonable as well, fuel efficient, and service cost as well. Road handling is also great, the only thing that didn’t meet my expectations is when I go fast on a curved road but again its not a sports car so its understandable. Overall I would give the car 95%. Great car if you are looking for a fun daily use car.

Surprise! It’s a Honda.

S. Bosko, 02/26/2018
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Zippy little turbo that can be downgraded by setting the Eco drive button for better fuel economy. Fun ride with excellent road handling and impressive antislip in slushy snow conditions. Very stable feel; even in heavy rain and standing water the car feels solid. Car gets plenty of compliments on its sporty looks, although I feel the rear bumper looks a bit like it’s trying too hard. Love the versatility of the hatchback - shockingly large cargo space when seats folded down. Plenty of legroom for tall adults in rear and rear seat definitely doesn’t sit like it was an afterthought. Rear and passenger side cameras really nice, but am definitely missing the blind spot warning light in the driver mirror I think all cars should have. The tech is great, Bluetooth etc. all hands free with voice command. Lots of cubbies for storing stuff. Nice big sunroof that isn’t behind me like on many cars, I’m 5’6”. Remote start so smart - big plus!

Great Buy, Fun Car!

Peter, 06/19/2018
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

After reading reviews, I decided to get the no frills sport- without the navigation/safety sense. I'm VERY happy! I'm getting great mileage and having fun driving! The turbo is a blast every time!

12345...7