Used 2013 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews - 56 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Great While It Lasted
By Yourry Reynolds

2013 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought a Honda Civic 6 months ago and it changed my life to be honest, it a was truly a great car! It changed my life and saved my life at the same time. I was in a car accident after 5 months of having it and everybody that showed up for the accident such as fireman’s, ambulances, police, and even had a a helicopter on the way because it was a pretty big accident... well they all said it was a miracle I came out of the car alive. Everything about the car was ruined, the car was totaled! I enjoyed the car for the short time I had it and even put some money in it so it could look nicer. I guess I loved that car and now I’m careless and it drags me down because I used to have a job but after my accident I could not get to work so I lost my job soon after. I could really use 100$ every little bit helps. I know for one thing, my next car will definitely be a Honda! They are slick, great on gas, and safe. - Yourry

not the best choice
By LZ

2013 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in a toyota I had for 10 yrs.which I loved for the civic...sorely disapppointed in my choice. Not comfy, not responsive, and poor visabiity topmy list of complaints....sorry honda buti miss my toyota.

Great value car
By K.B

2013 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Highly recommended

So-so car
By Maddy

2013 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Car is cute - love black leather interior. Not that great on gas...also with only 15000 miles on it, tires are wearing out

Love this car
By Tom

2013 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car brand new with 6 miles on it and it currently has 135,000ish. I needed a car which was great on gas and reliable and this was a home run. I drive 64 miles one way to work (128 total each day) and the car averages about 430 miles (all highway) on a single tank of gas. This car has never had one problem and I have done nothing to it except regular maintenance (oil and transmission fluid, tires, etc). The only thing I can even come close to complaining about is I wish the seats had more back support. This wouldn't be an issue if I didn't spend 2 hours a day driving and is an easy fix with a small pillow/towel.