Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

$7,320

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Little Ms. Almost Perfect

kevin, 05/10/2008

This car is comfortable, refined, safe, well mannered and the driving experience is consistently uneventful. In bronze, the car looks classy and conservative. The motor offers reasonable power and is quiet. The automatic transmission is smooth and deliberate. The cabin is quiet and comfortable. Fuel economy is excellent.

No More Accord

Zzzooom, 05/19/2008

I hated it, but i had to get rid of my Accord. The driver's seat is so uncomfortable - my back hurt all the time - I was miserable. This is in spite if the fact I have teh EX-L with all power seat adjustments. Additionally, for the second time in 1 year my brakes rotors had to be turned and new brake pads installed. Honda would not replace the rotors so I know that since they have been turned twice, it's only a short time until the vibration when braking returns. Beware of Honda Seats.

Better than Expected

Brian, 05/18/2008

Terrific car so far. Best navigation system on the market. Pretty fast for a family sedan

A-OK

Michelle, 05/20/2008

Not exactly a sports car or a family car. The V4 doesn't accelerate as fast as the V6 would but the engine is more powerful when you are already at high speeds. A little too bulky compared to original Hondas

Pretty reliable until recently

Mike, 08/10/2019
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I rate it 4 stars for first 11 years and 3 for the last year and a half. Bought this 2007 Accord LX brand new, so every mile is mine. For 11 years it was only routine maintenance, that's it. However since 2018 I've had to put over $3,000 into it. Blown shocks, brake overhaul, alignment twice. I only commute to work and do the occasional weekend trip. No rough routes. So I'm a little bit disappointed in the recent repairs. The last issue happened on the day I was moving. Went to get coffee and on way back to meet the movers, car kept losing power. Bad solenoid. Got that fixed and it runs fine, but they found bad motor mounts now. Another $800 repair. I'm now looking to sell and get the 2018 Accord. Feel like I've put more than enough into this old car. Make sure you get the airbag recall fixed too. I've had to do it twice.