Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 349 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great car
By Randy

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car 11 years . It runs and starts flawlessly . Never had as much as a light bulb to go out . Never a brake job . Honda says they are 75 per cent good . Always garaged . It runs and drives like a new . I don`t know what I will get next ? I don`t like a CVT and I do not want a Turbo as what all of the new Accord`s have ! I may end up with a new Camry .... eventually ...

Value Package that lived up to its name
By Doniv

2007 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After 11 years of regular use I am thrilled to move on with another Honda. The value package has been an incredible vehicle for me and my family and its still in great shape (considering other vehicles at similar usage). Other than regular maintenance - per recommended schedule - I have had a total of two repairs bills costing $250. I have driven this through snow, ice, heavy downpours umpteen times with no problem - the VP grips the road and handles extremely well under all weather conditions with relative ease. I look forward to the next 11 years

No reason to replace
By Dan

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car has been in my family since 2007 with me purchasing it from my mother in 2014. The 4 years I have owned this car the only repairs I have outside of breaks and rotors are a window motor and a fuse for the A/C. I have been in the market for a new car for the past 2 years but cant find a reason to part with a car that has taken me back and forth the country from east to west and north to south with no problems. I have 162,000 miles on it and I know it has a lot of memories left in it.

Honda Go Go
By Don

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Not much. Good running, low maint, good ride.

ALMOST GREAT
By HAROLD KAUFMAN

2007 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought 2007 Honda Accord lx w/ automatic trans. Brand new and from day one complained about terrible mileage about 16 mpg. Brought it to the Honda dealer who said all specs were ok and could not remedy the problem. Then call Honda's customer service with the complaint and they did absolutely nothing to help. We are very conservative drivers averaging about 4800 miles per year, and will never trust buying another Honda again.