Used 2006 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Yukon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Yukon Opinon

GM Opinion, 05/06/2010
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've own this Denali for four years, and I give it high marks on almost everything. I've also own a Ford Expedition and Toyotas Sequioa, and all have good and bad traits. Denali has the best motor, driver comfort, convenience options, and the reliablility has been great. The back seats suck for adult comfort, but my small kids like the captains chairs. The cheaply made front dash and instrument panel peel away. The dash and skweaky door panels are irritating enough to shop at Toyota or Ford next time. The space behind the third seat is stupidly small, and needs to be big enough for a cooler and a couple luggage bags.

Good bang for the buck

bigricky77, 09/14/2013
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought used in 2009, although I have a 5.3 and it is only 2wd. It rides and drives smooth. Local dealership sold it to me for 15,000$ with 49,000mi when it BB for 19,000$ at the time, found out it had a bad battery, rear right passenger window didn't work, and the dvd system was going out, not to mention the water pump was leaking. The starter went out as well.I replaced all with better more reliable parts, jokes on the dealership, the only challenging repair was replacing the DVD system with a bigger screen system.Very spacious interior, a little cheap with plastic but I can over look that due to the good reliability.Fits a family of 5 comfortably,if you want more trunk space buy an XL.

Great!

Jerry, 04/14/2010
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been unbelievable! I've already put 216,000 miles on it and the only thing replaced were the rear shocks and load leveling pump. I tow a boat 26' boat with incredible ease. Great power and handling. I owned two Ford Expeditions before and they can't hold a candle to the Yukon Denali. Great comfort (I drive over 200 miles/day). If the car went down tomorrow I would still feel I got my money's worth. Can't wait for the next one.

My 2006 Yukon

Nick Ruggeri, 11/09/2005
SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My Yukon rides better than my 2004 Tahoe. It has great performance, acceptable fuel economy, and is very comfortable on the road.

Great SUV for safety and style

Tina, 07/22/2009
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My husband has been begging me for years to go hunting with him. Of course, I refuse. Bambi? Come on! Well after a trip thru the Rockies I can say that he will now have a harder time convincing me go. I can officially say that I have been hunting once and I am one for one. Yup! 100% deer slayer. Or should I be honest and say my Yukon is? I was so skeptical about buying a vehicle this size, but after a mule deer ran right out in front of me at dusk in the Rockies I am not skeptical anymore. And, the On-Star system was awesome. I couldn't get a signal on my cell phone, but they came right thru. They contacted the local sheriff and my husband. I love my Yukon! I am averaging 17 mpg. Thanks GMC