Used 1998 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Yukon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

98 Yukon SLT

BROWNIE, 11/12/2008
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

This is the second one I have owned. Very comfortable, good tow vehichle, fairly decent fuel mileage for the size. Gas mileage as good or better than much smaller SUV's but with much more room and comfort. Tailgate model much more versitile for hauling than barn door models. Nice highway ride, and excellent turning ablilities in parking lot situations.

Love My SUV

Love My SUV, 05/03/2010
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought my truck a few years ago, already used, with 100,000 miles already on it. I have been very satisfied with my truck. Very comfortable and roomy. I have had a few front end repairs such as suspension and etc. but no engine or transmission problems to date. I am currently over 200,000 miles and its still going strong. The fixes have been costly but few. I would recommend this truck to anyone who has the money for gas!

Reliable and Indestructible

Don, 12/02/2015
SLT 4dr SUV

Purchased this vehicle brand new in 1998 and has given me no major troubles. Great power and always starts. If your purchasing check the running boards and check for play in the front end. Besides that it will be 100% solid.

AWSOME

LES, 01/13/2003
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

THE GMC YUKON OF 98 IS WITHOUT A DOUBT PROFESSIONAL GRADE! THE MOST WONDERFUL AUTOMOBILE I'VE EVER OWNED. IF EVERYBODY COULD AFFORD ONE OF THESE THECAR DEALERS WOULD NEVER SALE A BLAZER OR EXPLORER. IM JUST TICKLED TO DEATH WITH THIS THING.

mvsuv

suv, 08/04/2002
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

did not like the suv until we test drove it.

my slt

Rick Lauder, 12/12/2002
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD

I love it. It has stability, and power. It is not as good on gas milage as one might like, but worth the extra expense.

First time SUV owner.

M.Campagnolo, 08/10/2006
SLE 4dr SUV

I was impressed with this SUV from the start, nice handling and comfort. Acceleration is impressive for an SUV this size. On the highway it just glides along. Great handling also. I got 18 MPG using 92 octane gas and synthetic oil on a 300 mile trip this past spring, April 2006. About 2 months after buying this used truck in Jan 2006, I had the experience of driving in a bad snow storm and got to use the 4-wheel drive system, it was awesome. Total control and stability.

51050