Skip to main content
$25,000

Save as much as $1,971
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love my Terrain

Mproctor, 01/28/2021
2021 GMC Terrain SLE 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I was pleasantly surprised how peppy this small SUV is. I love all the safety features and the fact that I don’t have to pay so much for gas since it takes regular 87 octane. I took it on a long trip this weekend and it performed great.

12 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC TERRAIN
View Offers
GMC.com

2021 GMV Terrain SLT

Stgcret, 04/19/2021
updated 04/19/2022
2021 GMC Terrain SLT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I bought my Terrain in November 2020. The 1.5L Turbo is "okay" but the 2.0L Turbo is so much better. The vehicle is a very well thought out vehicle. Back seat flip flat at the push of a button and easily clicks back in to place. Seats are at hip height, which at 69, makes them very easy to slide in and out. The front bucket seats are fairly comfortable with many power adjustments. The front seats could use another 1/2" to 1" of width. I would buy this beauty again. UPDATE: I purchase my 2021 GMC Terrain brand new in November 2020 before the chip shortage, that isn't an issue with the 2021 at all. I haven't quite hit 11,000 miles yet and all-in-all has been a pleasure to drive. I'm a big guy of 6' 2" and 285 and I slide in and out of my Terrain. Quiet ride and efficient and peppy 1.5L Turbo motor, although I would have preferred the 2.0L Turbo like I had in my 2018 Terrain, but the 2020 was the last year for the 2.0L On the SLT, that I have, are many positions to adjust the front seat and I do prefer the leather over cloth seats. For a 2 row seat SUV, there is plenty of room and the seats fold down at the touch of button or pull that works with the effort of one finger. I really like the info system and Sirius Radio. I have not used the Navigation or phone interface because I just don't need to.

2021 GMC Terrain

S.M., 06/11/2021
2021 GMC Terrain SLT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

It’s been a about a month with my 2021 GMC Terrain and I absolutely love it. It’s not the fastest car in the world but it’s 4 Cylinder engine can actually run hard and smooth at the same time. As far as the milage it runs on gas, I honestly can’t complain. it’s the perfect size efficient vehicle anyone can ask for.

Build Your 2022 TERRAIN
At a Glance:
  • 5 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • 6 Packages
  • $27,900starting MSRP
Build & PriceGMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Very Good SUV!

JoeBWan, 06/20/2021
2021 GMC Terrain SLE 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I’ve had the GMC Terrain SLE for only about a month now, but I have to say it’s a pretty solid vehicle. It has a comfortable ride, it has very good gas mileage, and it has surprisingly a lot of room between the backseat as well as the cargo area. I traded in a BMW X.3, so I knew I wasn’t getting a speed demon, However , it does have decent acceleration, either city driving or highway driving. The only fault I can see in this vehicle, is it does have some massive Blindspot‘s, in the windshield pillars. Other than that it has all the functionality, technology, safety features I need. I am very happy with this SUV so far, I can see myself buying another one in the future.

The best I love my car

Pansetta, 02/05/2021
2021 GMC Terrain SLT 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Comfortable easy to manage and have the power.