Used 1991 Ford Taurus Sedan Consumer Reviews

$755 - $1,846

Used Taurus for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Low Cost Car

1991 Ford T, 06/26/2005
GL 4dr Sedan

Bought it at 99,000 miles. Since then, I've put 81,000 miles on it over 6 years. While some of my friends have spent over $50,000 to get new vehicles two or three times over the past six years and dealt with major mechanical problems on these new vehicles, I've only had to replace the water pump and pay for regular maintenance on the Taurus that cost only a fraction of their vehicles.

I Love My Taurus!

TeresaK72, 04/06/2002
L 4dr Sedan

I have had only good experiences with my used 1991 Taurus! I would recommend anyone to get one.

good car? i say no...

anti-ford, 05/14/2002
GL 4dr Sedan

this is a terrible used car. these cars no matter what engine you have in them are bound to die on you when it's least convenient. iv'e had to replace the transmission on mine three times and in the end, it caught on fire. i recommend staying away from these cars. the 3.8L engine is built sound, at least for me, but the transmissions aren't worth the cheap paint that covers the body.

Sweet car

Jesusfreak9_10_86, 08/20/2002
GL 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from my neighbor and it had 75,000 miles on it. It has been an awsome car. The only bad thing is that the airconditioning goes out. it usually starts working after you turn it off for about 5 minutes. Other than that the car has great pickup and handeling. I highly recomend this car to anyone who is wanting a reliable cheap car.

lemon

joseph washington, 09/05/2002
LX 4dr Sedan

awful ,not dependable,bad gas mileage,strange things happen with car.undetectable problems,.