2017 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Function and FUN.
By Robert

2017 Ford Fusion Sport w/EcoBoost 4dr Sedan AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The Ford Fusion Sport is all about fun. Sure it is a four door sedan with a nice size trunk, a great little family car. But it is a blast to drive! Honestly, I did not buy this car because it was a sensible vehicle for an older man, no, I bought this car because it was a blast to drive.

Ford Fusion Sport
By jmb1015

2017 Ford Fusion Sport w/EcoBoost 4dr Sedan AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is awesome has plenty of power and torque and the ride is pretty good for having a stiffer suspension and car handles very well, but the fuel economy is not so great.

Two Fusion's in a row
By Gary L.

2017 Ford Fusion Platinum w/EcoBoost 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I loved my 2013 Fusion SE so much that I traded it for a 2017 Fusion Platinum. The car is an absolute pleasure to drive! I have owned it for 18 months, already driven it 30,000 miles, and have had zero problems. I even purchased a 2008 Fusion for my Granddaughter. I would recommend a Fusion to anybody!

Excellent acceleration, quiet ride, amazing mpg!
By Mtn Road

2017 Ford Fusion Titanium w/EcoBoost 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I rented a 2017 fully loaded Ford Fusion from Enterprise Car rental in March 2018 and I didn't want to return it. The car was amazing in every aspect. The acceleration was like having a powerful V8 engine, but I think the largest engine they offer is a 4cyl. That was incredible to find out it was not a V8 because the power was truly awesome. Passing, accelerating, having the power to prevent other cars from boxing me in...all of it was awesome. The acceleration was so strong it will actually throw you back in your seat if you step on it. The proximity / keyless system was great. The turn dial transmission was really convenient. The little parking brake button also saves space and resembles a power window button. The dash cluster on the upgraded model I rented was awesome. And right when I didn't think this car could get any better, I open the trunk and discover a really deep spacious cargo area. Honestly, looking at the car you wouldn't expect a massive trunk like that but trust me, it's deep and we put a lot of suitcases and bags in there. Ford did an amazing job with the design of this car. No blind spots, comfortable seats, excellent gas mileage, powerful engine, and the car was really quiet. No road noise, no engine noise, and at times I questioned whether it was a hybrid electric because the strong acceleration was so quiet and fuel efficient, despite me having a little fun with the gas pedal. I strongly suggest you give the Ford Fusion a try if your shopping around. I am going to trade my Toyota in and get one. I was sold after my rental week. The bonus is it looks like a European sports car and I got a lot of compliments.

Love it!
By Carol Coyne

2017 Ford Fusion SE w/EcoBoost 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The only regret I have is not getting a hybrid, the gas mileage stinks, 20,21mpg.