Used 2007 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 183 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Fusion

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Overall Rating for Beginning
By fusionowner07

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Problem 5yr period Shock cheap replace front in first year $100 plus, Fuse blow-out cigarette light local under drive not glove box $3.69;FYI, Radiator leak where transmission meet $900, widow switch replace $18.00 ebay, tire tube cheap $2.00 cost of flat all four $200.00, 40,000 mile tire are cheap,too, control lower bushing cost $52.00 mazda part,labor $100.00, alignment $100.00, now orielly have it, car have not pass 100,000 miles. total rating overprice ford should refund for all cost. I will give them a do right company. If not buyer take no deal over $10,000 not 16,000 or 21,000.
replace brake pad front Autozone cmax. ok feel now at 88,000

Fun to drive with problem (when New). space was big like an american should be.

Give the right value to price to customer not a false price what you think should sell for. What do i mean if customer say $12,000 for a 2013 than give them. Problem with ford outstanding body but cheap product inside. Toyota carmy ugly body style need a sport sedan look I will trade my ford fusion in a heart beat know matter paid off. this is my opion, people.

2007 Ford Fusion S 4 Cyl. 2.3 L w/auto 5 Sp.
By automojo

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my '07 Ford Fusion new (30 miles) at Sunnyvale, CA Ford in late June '07, at way below MSRP and they also included a 24 month maint. service at no charge. Now nearing 57k without a bit of problems other than replacing the battery. It still has the original brakes and Continental tires, and continues to get a combined 30 mpg. Great car, much better than the 3 Series Beemer I owned and cheaper to maintain! The new 2013 Fusion looks great and considering buying one but my '07 still runs and looks new.

The strong integrity of the body and overall quality of the materials.

Reduce the road noise.

It's a keeper
By jw1234

2007 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Pros: Smooth Drive, Powerful V6, great sound system, AWD is good in snow, lots of compliments on looks, good reception, very reliable

Cons: Road noise is high, helicopter effect (back window(s) down for dog) pretty bad, blind spots are plentiful,

MPG: 23.4 usually

Speakers, power seats, sun roof, AWD, v6

Road Noise

The Champion
By kateymcinnes

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

When i first bought this car, like a lot of others i didn't know if i would like it. after driving it home i knew i loved it. even with a breathalyzer installed, it never once let me down. I've even been in two accidents with trucks (Ford F150 and a Dodge Ram) and a car ( Toyota Corolla ) and this car withheld it all, with next to no damage. The only problem i have with it is when it sits for about a month or longer the battery will die . this has happened twice now to me but i think maybe its just time for a new battery. And another thing to note is that i've had the brakes replaced 6 times this past year . All in all this car is definatly a champion and i would recomend it to everyone.

The Steering capabilities of this car are outstanding. The Stereo is one of the best i've ever heard. This car is amazing at driving in the snow and i've driven it up mountains too .

The passenger seat should auto-adjust. The back window is a little high for shorter people like myself.

Great car for your money
By tarren602

2007 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 07 Fusion new with 35 miles on it in October of 06. At first I didn't think if I would really like the car or not. After a few days I fell in love with it. This is a very roomy and reliable car. I now have over 85K miles on it and it has seen 3 states. I live in AZ so the summer months really put a car through hell. This is because of the extreme heat and weather. I have changed the tires once and still have the original brake pads. The only issue I had was the battery exploding when I tried to start the car to leave for work. My wiring harness and radio needed replacing. Ford paid to have the car towed and repaired for no cost and I was given a Mustang for the time being.

Reliable, Roomy interior, nice smooth transmission, good gas mileage, very well built (mine was in a hard front end hit and had no frame or apron damage), and it has a huge trunk.

The only thing I wished they did; was give the cup holders more thought. It is hard to put 2 large drinks in them at the same time because if space. Also if I have a medium or larger cup in the first holder the shifter will hit the cup every time I shift into 3 gear.