Used 2019 Ford Flex Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Flex for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Beauty is more than skin deep

StanB, 11/12/2018
SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Rented an almost-new Flex for three weeks while my car was in the shop. It won't win a beauty contest, and it's not exactly macho, but that's pretty much where my complaints end. It handles better than a big SUV, has plenty of power in town and on the road, and is really easy to enter and exit. The third row is easily accessed and there were no complaints by the two adult passengers back there during a 30-minute trip. Seats are a little flat, but comfortable. They heat up quickly. I live in a town of Mercedes, BMWs, Lexuses and Porsches, so it was fun asking the valets to retrieve the black Flex. This is a moderately-priced all-around workhorse of a car that will handle the snow and rain as well as most of the more expensive, less comfortable, clunkier trucks and crossovers. And as far as looks go, you don't notice them when you're inside.

Flex number 2

M. R. Hornung, 07/25/2019
SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really love the Flex. This is my second Ford Flex in a row. I just turned in my 2017 and upgraded to a 2019. This car has been reliable and convenient and that is a necessity with my 4 kids and 3 dogs. I can easily get people and equipment in and out quickly. We love road trips and the seat configuration works well for our family. The Flex's low profile height makes loading supplies and kids less strenuous. It also makes parking in parking garages and drive thru's easier than a taller SUV. Along with the ease of getting everyone from point A to point B, the Flex is also quite sharp looking. The lines are attractive and I think it's a great looking vehicle. I appreciate all that the Flex offers and I think it's an incredible value.

Feels like an SUV that has modest motives

Richard Prudlo, 06/17/2019
SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Everything about this vehicle appeals. It is comfortable, vision all around is superb and the ride is quiet. The engine is more than required and therefore just what you need. The interior is attractive and pleasant not ostentatious or over the top like some others. Driving this vehicle is good for both man and wife, and she will appreciate the higher feel of it and the ease of getting in and out. A great car with a reasonable price.

Love my flex

Shelley , 09/12/2019
Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is our second Flex. Both cars have been great meeting our needs. Sorry to see Ford discontinue this great versatile car. This car is especially good for older folks who can’t get into higher vehicles like the explorer. The Flex is very reliable.

Extremely Happy With Purchase

Stephanie Goodwin , 06/04/2019
SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just leased a brand new Flex. I am a new mom with a 7 month old and my husband and I are extremely happy with the comfort of this car. It fits in our garage and fits the car seat with room to spare in the driver seat. We had a amazing experience with our dealership and the sales team. We went to Airport Marina Ford in Los Angeles, CA. I would definitely suggest this car for a new family.

12345...6