Skip to main content

$94,995

Used F-450 Super Duty for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
    Cons
    4 out of 5 stars

2019 F-450 Platinum

Eddie , 03/11/2020
    2019 Ford F-450 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

This truck is a mule. 30,000lbs begins it is no issue at all. Biggest issue I have is the ride. Only have a little over 2,000 miles but this thing rides pretty rough. Feel every little bump and crack on the road...... hope I don’t regret my first ever Ford

3 out of 5 stars

F450 Platinum... Does what it should

Jeff F450, 12/31/2020
    2019 Ford F-450 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab 4WD DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Upgraded from F350 King ranch to pull a 43' 20,000# Toyhauler and the F450 does it well and in style, tighter turns due to wider stance that also improves stability, can tell big difference F350 to F450. So why 4 stars? Ford did not putting TPMS in these tires (stupid move) so plan on adding aftermarket TPMS for piece of mind and forget using it as a everyday driver between trips, unloaded it will beat you to death with these low profile, zero sidewall flex commercial19" tires with 100# each needed for towing. Flip side, it stays parked between trips saving me unloaded miles on a $90,000 truck :)

Ford has done it again

Billy Thibodeaux, 10/30/2021

This is my third Ford and I have loved them all. I have a 2019 F-450 Platinum, bought it with only 7 miles on it now I have around 23,000 miles. I do drive this as my everyday truck and baby the heck out of it (have not towed anything but a trailer with wood on it). I will be honest I HAVE NO BUSINESS OWNING THIS BEAST BUT I DO, AND I LOVE IT! When the time is right I will get a camper and this will be my adventure package. I also have a 08 F-150 XLT and have put over 110K miles on it with absolutely zero issues. Ford is the way to go.