Used 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$21,982

Used F-250 Super Duty for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

strong a - - Truck

nice job, 12/29/2009
XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is one very srong pulling truck. nice ride,looks great,Love that turbo feel and sound. Make's almost any pulling job seem like it isnt even there. I average 17.0 mpg 65mph. 10,000 mile's on it now.

2009 F250 XLT Crew Cab (6.4) automatic 4x4

haulsalot1, 04/17/2014
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Bought this truck new for pulling a 31 ft. camper and have loved every mile. Pulling power is excellent and gets decent MPG for a large crew cab. I have had the truck for 5 years and no issues. I had one recall but that was for the tires. I now have 43,000 miles on it and do not plan on getting rid of it any time soon. Did I tell you the pulling power is amazing!

Satisfied in Utah

Dave in Utah, 09/01/2009
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

It was time to trade out of my 92 F250. It gave me good service for 18 Years. This new one is my third truck. If this one gives me as good of service as the previous two fords, I will be happy. This is my first diesel. I pull a 30 foot 5th wheel. Looking forward to the power of the diesel. So far I love the truck. The ride and comfort inside are great. Still learning how to use all the conveniences. The color (Red) with the chrome package is a real eye pleaser. It has most of the bells and whistles. I love the tailgate step and folding mirrors. Makes it easy to get int he garage. Was worried it would not fit but it does. I could not ask for more at this time.

fast

bj, 08/08/2009
XL 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I get 18 in the country and 21 on the highway in my 2009 ford diesel f250.I get 14 pulling a 13000 lbs hay trailer and pulls it easy.

2009 Ford F250 Harley Davison 6.4l diese

Leo, 07/23/2009
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Hi, since the first week of december I have this truck and I don't have any problems. MSRP 62k got all. I got a 29' (9000L) and you don't even realize is back. Gas mileage is 14mpg average on 6.4L diesel but is a big truck. No complains