Used 2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Love this vehicle
By Tom

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Limited 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Finest pick up truck I have ever owned. Very few repairs ever. I maintain it very well and intend to keep it a while longer. This vehicle rides well and is very quiet on the inside. The only thing that may keep me from buying another F-150 LIMITED would be the price.

2008 F150 King Ranch
By Rick

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

So far the truck has been great. Plenty of power, the interior design is great. The only issue I have is there is no place to store things out of the way. There is a subwoofer under the left side back seat and the Jack is under the right side. There is a need cover so plenty of protected storage in the bed but it would have been nice to have room in the cab. It has side steps so it's easy to get access and the storage bin is huge between the front seats.

Great truck for working in style
By Aaron Fox

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

TRUE FORD QUALITY
By ford_guy1

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I had a 1998 F150 with the 4.6 engine and ext cab. It was an excellent truck. I absolutely never had any problems with the 1998. in 2008 I bought the F150 Lariat 4X4 with crew cab. I love this truck! I got a great end of the year deal on it and the truck has been wonderful. Ford dealerships take care of their customers. I upgraded the wheels to 20" chrome wheels, duel exhaust and matching rear fiberglass shell. I get tons of compliments and I love my truck. Test drove the Tundra and found it very nice with lots of power. I still preferred the quality, comfort and ride of the Ford.

Style, ride, comfort, power seats, heated seats, and quality

More horsepower to match the competitors. Still adequate for the job.

Trust Ford Trucks
By Gil

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love my truck, rides great. Love the Navigation system, back up camera,Sound system. heated seats & mirrors. Love the leather seats. Only problem that I have with my f-150 King Ranch 4x4 truck is fuel mileage could be better. I get 11 mpg around town and 17-18 mpg on the road. I have owned Ford products all my life. You can always trust ford for making great cars and trucks.

Back up camera, Navigation system, Heated seats and mirrors, moon roof, sound system, leather seats.

Improve fuel mileage.