Used 1994 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used F-150 SVT Lightning for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
3.88 out of 5 stars

Lightning

puppymix, 06/23/2005
2dr Regular Cab SB

I love to drive this gas beast. It looks and sounds great. Love that it's power everything. For being 170,000 miles it is in great condition. It just does use a lot of gas.

4.63 out of 5 stars

I love it!

BHamm47, 09/06/2007
2dr Regular Cab SB

I will be honest with you, if you are in the market for a truck and don't care about gas mileage, this is the one for you. It not only has plenty of options for the year built, but it is very fun to drive. I never thought I'd say it, but I'll be sad when this one is gone. It handles better then most cars and has the horsepower and torque to kill your everyday import while hauling a load of wood. Best money I have ever spent on a truck.

1994 Lightning

ekim202, 04/05/2013
2dr Regular Cab SB

Best, most fun vehicle I ever had. Only shortcoming is the single cab. Reliable and fun. Every week someone wants to buy it from me. 20 years and replaced only water pump and starter. Just bought a 2001 SVT Lightning 6 mos ago. Gotta love these trucks!

4.63 out of 5 stars

The Almost Perfect Truck

Gary's Lightening, 05/04/2006
2dr Regular Cab SB

The 94 Lightning is a collector, very seldom seen on the used truck market. This is one of the most fun to drive, stock pickups out there. The design is classic, the power and torque are a real blast. Easy engine modifications are no hassle for those who want a little more. Add a performance cam, open up the exhaust and hold on to your seat. The interior is very supportive and comfortable. Sport bucket seats with adjustable lumbar supports and leg extensions make for one comfortable ride. Big front and rear sway bars and anti-slip keep the traction on the road. Heavy duty E40D transmission shifts smoothly. Only downside is the mpg. Two tanks make a fill up painful, step on the pedal and forget about it.

4.75 out of 5 stars

1994 SVT Lightning

buddy, 09/06/2005
2dr Regular Cab SB

I drive the truck every day. Has never let me down. The power and potential of the lightning is endless. I enjoy the ride. Great power and performance. Great for towing and hauling stuff around.