Used 1995 Ford E-150 Van Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific E-150 model:

Best family vehicle
By Kevin bright

1995 Ford E-150 Van XL Club Wagon 3dr Van

My 1995 e 150 Econoline van was by far the best vehicle I have ever owned! Had the 4 captains chairs with the 3 Rd row seat that folder into a comfortable queen-size bed. I had a 5.8L V8 with a heavy duty transmission that I pulled a 23 foot camper with without any issues.My wife and I still to this day say we should have never traded that van in. The kids had there own seats and we bought a TV and sat it on the floor between my wife's seat and mine. Best memory was every time we would go to the drive in and lay the bed down and open the doors for the kids to watch the movie all the wives when they saw our van would hit their husbands and point at our van.

PERSONAL JET
By dkinner

1995 Ford E-150 Van XLT Club Wagon 3dr Van

This conversion van has been outstanding. The captains chairs and smooth ride are a dream. Kids and adults can spread out -- back row flattens into a queen bed -- perfect for serious restful sleep. Van has been very reliable for us -- a keeper for sure.

Room to spread out, restful sleep on trips, reliability, 5.8L engine gets up and moves! TV, many cup holders, great storage behind 3rd seat, to name a few

Only problem have had a little problem with small patches of rust on the roof gutter area.

I love it
By GoLite

1995 Ford E-150 Van Econoline 3dr Cargo Van

Mine is a fancy conversion traveler. It's been very reliable and is still running very well. I highly recommend it!

As a conversion van, I love the large amount of room for traveling.

I wish I had more horsepower.

A good buy
By jim

1995 Ford E-150 Van Econoline 3dr Cargo Van

This is a very good all around daily driver. Ours is a Mark 3 conversion and we all love it. It's big enough to keep the kids separated and on long trips the plush chairs make it seem as if you are riding on air. Some parking lots get tricky but it is pretty easy to drive. It does like gas though, they put big tanks on them for a reason.

It rides as close to a car as you can get and still be as tall as a truck.

Stiffen the steering and more bottom end torque. The 5.0 doesn't hit the power band until late in the gear, well after you have started through that stoplight with the guy in the lowered Honda riding your bumper so close you can't see them in the mirrors.

Good van
By bordercollie

1995 Ford E-150 Van XLT Club Wagon 3dr Van

a good van, It used to be my boss's private van for hauling people, untill he
got a newer one, We took the seats out and put a shelving unit in. It is
loaded down to the max all the time, but still works good at 130,000 miles.
Brakes give me a little bit of trouble because of the heavy load it hauls.

Radio is easy to use, Seats are comfortable, ride is great.

More horsepower in the 5.0, I wish I had the 5.8 in it some times