Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used E-150 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best family vehicle

Kevin bright, 02/22/2016
1995 Ford E-150 XL Club Wagon 3dr Van

My 1995 e 150 Econoline van was by far the best vehicle I have ever owned! Had the 4 captains chairs with the 3 Rd row seat that folder into a comfortable queen-size bed. I had a 5.8L V8 with a heavy duty transmission that I pulled a 23 foot camper with without any issues.My wife and I still to this day say we should have never traded that van in. The kids had there own seats and we bought a TV and sat it on the floor between my wife's seat and mine. Best memory was every time we would go to the drive in and lay the bed down and open the doors for the kids to watch the movie all the wives when they saw our van would hit their husbands and point at our van.

4.75 out of 5 stars

PERSONAL JET

dkinner, 01/08/2006
1995 Ford E-150 XLT Club Wagon 3dr Van

This conversion van has been outstanding. The captains chairs and smooth ride are a dream. Kids and adults can spread out -- back row flattens into a queen bed -- perfect for serious restful sleep. Van has been very reliable for us -- a keeper for sure.

4.5 out of 5 stars

A good buy

jim, 06/09/2005
1995 Ford E-150 Econoline 3dr Cargo Van

This is a very good all around daily driver. Ours is a Mark 3 conversion and we all love it. It's big enough to keep the kids separated and on long trips the plush chairs make it seem as if you are riding on air. Some parking lots get tricky but it is pretty easy to drive. It does like gas though, they put big tanks on them for a reason.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Good van

bordercollie, 11/27/2002
1995 Ford E-150 XLT Club Wagon 3dr Van

a good van, It used to be my boss's private van for hauling people, untill he got a newer one, We took the seats out and put a shelving unit in. It is loaded down to the max all the time, but still works good at 130,000 miles. Brakes give me a little bit of trouble because of the heavy load it hauls.

4.75 out of 5 stars

I love it

GoLite, 10/26/2005
1995 Ford E-150 Econoline 3dr Cargo Van

Mine is a fancy conversion traveler. It's been very reliable and is still running very well. I highly recommend it!