Used 1998 Ford E-150
Pros & Cons
- Multitude of engine choices, dual air bags, standard anti-lock brakes, and fairly decent driveability.
- This van has a hard time squeezing into most standard garages.
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Sponsored cars related to the E-150
Trending topics in reviews
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- road noise
- driving experience
- maintenance & parts
- fuel efficiency
- climate control
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 13 City / 18 Hwy / 15 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 35.0 gal. capacity
- 0 seats
- Type: rear wheel drive
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- V6 cylinder
- Horsepower: 200 hp @ 4800 rpm
- Torque: 250 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- Length: 211.9 in. / Height: 80.7 in. / Width: 79.3 in.
- Curb Weight: N/A
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: N/A
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the Ford E-150 a good car?
Is the Ford E-150 reliable?
Is the 1998 Ford E-150 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 1998 Ford E-150?
The least-expensive 1998 Ford E-150 is the 1998 Ford E-150 XL Club Wagon 3dr Van. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $0.
Other versions include: