2014 FIAT 500L Consumer Review: 'DON'T Buy ONE, Mayor REGRET!'

2014 FIAT 500L - Consumer Review

'DON'T Buy ONE, Mayor REGRET!'
By Frank on

2014 FIAT 500L Easy 4dr Wagon (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

use it was cute, looked fun. I regret the day I did that, I've never had a vehicle with so much issues. lights go off frequently. Breaks inconsistent, lastly panel board goes crazy, with engine light, and others go off I call the dealership to take it in, I setup an appointment to have it diagnosed, they keep it for a week to advise me that the transmission is gone at 70,000 miles. I challenged that since I drove it there. I had researched recalls on this model, and was told that all the recalls where completed, I asked where and when and was told that the place it was originally done is no longer in business, sketchy with Fiat INC. they avoided me with follow up which made it even more frustrating. I highly recommend YOU to stay away from looking at this disaster of a car, the so called Corporate side of them is in complete denial, I'm now stuck with a car, that I serviced & maintained when due, to have this extra expense of a new trans that they priced at $5,400 to repair, is disheartening!!!

• Bluetooth
  • Repair frequency
  • Dealership support
  • Transmission
  • Electronics
  • Resale value
  • Maintenance cost
  • Warranty

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review