Used 2008 Dodge Magnum Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Magnum for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great purchase - would buy another!

NJBloke, 09/29/2009

I bought a 2008 certified pre-owned Dodge Magnum SXT (silver/black) three months ago and love it. I needed space for a part-time business (photography) and did not want an SUV/crossover. This vehicle drives like a car and has more space and style then any mid-sized SUV on the road. The '08's are relatively rare as they have a redesigned front facia as well as interior (higher-end soft touch plastics, nicer center console, etc.). If you can find a CPO SXT with low miles for a reasonable price- grab it! I searched for 3 months and stole mine; it had 16K miles on it and I bought for $12,800. I plan on keeping this as a second car for years to come.

I love this car!

MBeeson, 03/24/2010

I've driven this car for about a year now and I am so in love with it. The only con that I've found after all of this time is that the 2.7 liter v6 doesn't have the power that I'm used to. I thought that I would get used to the lack of get up and go, but I never have. That's why I'm considering trading to something different since the larger v6 in the Magnums are hard to find in my area.

Great car

PaulV, 02/09/2008

I wanted a sporty, powerful, low CG car, able to pull a small trailer, and haul lots of stuff. This was the only one under $50K. I recently completed a 4000 mi roadtrip and it was great.... very comfortable (I'm 6'4"), and it didn't even downshift going up mountain passes. The lifetime powertrain warranty & multidisplacement engine were big pluses. The high intensity headlights are great; turn night into day. I think the interior is ugly; 5 different colors... bad try at a retro look, but I'm getting over it. The visibility isn't good, and made worse by heavy window tinting. The trailer package didn't come with a hitch or wiring. The my gig system works well; great sound.

i love my magnum

danny lopez, 05/13/2009

i own a dodge magnum and there's no words to explained the performance and handling on this beast is incredible. One of the best cars dodge ever built.

Amazing Car says Self-Proclaimed Cynic!

alaskan skies, 04/17/2010

I purchased my 2008 SXT AWD 3.5L Dodge Magnum around the time Dodge was claiming bankruptcy - at the time I thought I was walking away with a great deal, now that I have had the car for a year I realize that this was probably the best vehicle purchase I have made, or ever will make. This car has it all. It is roomy, yet compact. It is versatile, agile, and swift on its feet. It sports an edgy masculine look as well as a classy interior design. I like its bold look and smooth drive. I purchased the 3.5 L V6 engine and I wouldn't recommend anything less than that. Overall, this is an amazing car and if you find one I'd recommend snapping it up.