Used 2008 Dodge Magnum Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Magnum for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

I love it..

Kali, 06/17/2008

I love my Magnum. I think it is a great bargain and a well thought out design. It even surprises me its an American car. I've had 2 BMW's and this is way better than both of those cars. I only wish the gas mileage is better. My AWD gets a little thirsty on fuel but at least I recognize its partially due to my driving style. The interior and ride are comfortable and natural and I am surprised by how much "stuff" I've been able to carry in this vehicle. Its a shame they stopped making them. Hopefully they'll figure it out and bring it back.

Roomy, Quiet Oasis in Traffic

Ken, 10/08/2008

Being 6'4" tall, interior room is very important. I've had the Magnum since February, and at first was worried about the 2.7 L V6, but having driven it to the east coast, over the mountains, was surprised with the power of the car. Extremely quiet ride, nice stereo system. Absolutely zero build problems, no mechanical problems with the car at all. Have to join the chorus that is sorry that they are not building this car any more, really love it. Traded in a 1995 Dodge Spirit with 120K miles, this car is a whole different ride altogether. Also considered Cadillac DTS and Buick Lucerne, Magnum has a better quieter ride and is roomier.

Suprised

Pleased, 02/03/2008

I thought I would not like the base Magnum SE with the 2.7L engine, I was wrong. The base engine has plenty of power for my needs. Have you mind, if you're in it for power, then go for the 3.5 or the HEMI. My whole reason for buying is, comfort and gas mileage. I strongly believe that the Magnum SE for me is the best bang for the buck. It's a lot more comfortable than than the Charger SE. One other thing, it comes with a lifetime powertrain. So what if the motor or trans goes out while you own it, just get it replaced for free. Go test drive the 2.7L and you'll be surprised.

Best wagon ever!

MagRT, 12/21/2007

I'm writing this just to express my anger that Chrysler will stop producing this excellent vehicle. Great perfomer, has place for 5 tall people + luggage. Only minus is the fuel economy - in the city. All distances that I drive in a normal day are 3-6 miles with 5-10 traffic lights. Avg: 13 MPG. Highway - over 24 MPG.

Hot Mag

regularguy2, 06/17/2010

Nice car, fast, smooth, hauls stuff & hauls! I like the power and the handling