2020 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews

$29,995

Save as much as $7,690
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Hard core muscle.

Scat pack grin. , 04/29/2020
Scat Pack 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

Burns lots of fuel. And burns lots of fuel. In case I didn’t mention it, it burns lots of fuel. 14 mpg around town. Might get 16 if you stay out of it, but let’s face it you buy it to romp on it. Car is too new to talk about build quality. Electronics are plentiful and the car is fully tunable as far as performance goes.

Fun to drive

Yh8dgr8, 04/19/2020
Scat Pack 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

the only downside is the gas consumption. But the ride and handle is better than most, the power feels amazing. That Hemi growl is what separates this beast from the competition, the stock active exhaust is addictive..

Charger GT AWD

Greg Kozera, 04/22/2020
GT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

It is a great car. Incredibly quiet and all controls are easy to use The handling and braking are confidence inspiring when driving

Great car !

Great car, 04/25/2020
SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Lots of room and just a great looking vehicle .

best car sedan made

Big red scat Pack, 02/22/2020
GT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I have had four charger 2006, 2014, 2015,now a 2019 and a 2020 my wife has one now. The scat pack are the best bang for the buck. I have own 2 of them and I am very please. MY wife has a SXT and is in love with it. I could have purchase a hell cat for my self but it not a good daily driver and the insurance is out of this world even at my age. Dodge charger are easy to drive are easy and there is not problem see out of them. I use to be a chev guy own Camaro I would not go back to chev are ford and I have 2 mustang old school.