2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Minivan Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica Hybrid model:

Mini Van, Maximum Value!
By Rev. Nick F.

2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

I had a Ford Fusion Energi PHEV Hybrid with just 7 cubic feet of trunk space, and a EV range of 20 Miles, I trade the soon to be discontinued (in 2020) Ford Fusion Energi for a Chrysler Pacifica Limited PHEV Hybrid and what I got was over 90 cubic feet of cargo area, seating for 7 people, true EV range of 33 Miles, all the options the Fusion had and more with the entertainment Blueray DVD player and zoned A/C front heated/A/C seats, 360 camera views, and it drives better than the Ford ever did, both had park assist why anyone would pick anything else to save the world, and their pocket books is beyond me since I got a $1,000 dollar dealer savings off MSRP and a $7,500 Dollar Federal tax Credit and A check for $2,500 from my states (Texas TERP) clean air incentive for buying a PHEV for a total of $11,000 dollar saving, in all the MSRP was over $50,000 dollars with my trade and dealer incentives I paid $33,000 cash to dive this fantastic cost saving Chrysler, FCA got this right they are ahead of all the others with this high MPG, Space, and luxury features, anyone looking for a PHEV could not want more bang for the bucks.