Used 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer Consumer Reviews

Used Trailblazer for Sale
Select your model:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

Gotta Love GM

GMFanatik, 01/21/2008

Coming from an 07 Cobalt SS/SC with some decent performance mods, this SUV is a beast. I am quite impressed with the comfort, performance, daily drivability, and overall fit and finish of my Trailblazer SS. Stopping power, go power, and manueverability are very surprising to say the least. Surprising in a positive way of course. I would not recommend the dealership I dealt with, but I would highly recommend picking one of these up.

Nice looking, reliable SUV

Rickster1959, 01/28/2008

Purchased as used 2008 Chevy zone rep. demo. Fairly priced as a demo/used vehicle. Great looking ride!, Interior is very comfortable . Cabin is fairly quiet and well appointed. Lots and lots of features included with the 3LT model. Love the heated leather seats and mirrors. Bose stereo is unbeleiveable! Plenty of power is to be had via the famous Inline 4.2L inline six cylinder engine that I have read so many favorable reviews on. Standard trailering package is a welcome standard feature. So far, this is the nicest vehicle I have owned in over 32 yrs. I drive many miles per weeek, so Chevrolet 5 yr., 100,000 mile warranty is a valuable feature!

2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer

superniceman, 09/11/2009

Best SUV for the price! Have driven quite a number of new and used SUV's. In my opinion it was well worth the price I paid! Very comfortable to sit in, controls within easy reach, well designed. The front bottom seats are especially long, which relieves leg stress on long trips! Very stable on the road, even at 70. Hardly any sway around corners. Great fuel economy with 6 cylinder engine. Plenty of passing power. All the bells and whistles. Very roomy trunk. Great CD sound system. Easy to reach oil filter.

'08 Black SS

Mike, 10/10/2009

I needed an AWD truck/SUV and opted for the TBSS (rebates, standard features). No regrets, drives great, enough power to scare you and pulls a 20' bassboat like it isn't even attached. No problems or issues in 20k miles. Only problem is no matter how I drive I can't get over 16mpg, 50 or 100 doesn't matter. Low 14 high 16, but with everything onboard and the performance not to be found ANYWHERE else in a SUV, period, I'm nit picking about the gas mileage. Love the vehicle.

Happy so far...

Derek, 10/21/2009

We recently purchased a 2008 Chevy TrailBlazer 1LT... our first American built car after a trio of Nissans.We are very happy with our purchase so far. Excellent ride,expected fuel mileage 15city/21hwy,excellent space for each passenger,a real surprise. We were not set on a TrailBlazer but after our purchase we would not hesitate to purchase a newer more updated version if it was produced.

Well built

Harold W., 11/05/2009

Bought this program Trailblazer with 7500 miles on it. Now has 16700 and I don't have one complaint. It is one of the best handling vehicle I have driven. Very comfortable on long trips.I have not had anything to complain about and I would buy another one.

Great Car

Jerbo, 01/23/2010

I love driving the vehicle, has great handling and the best audio's in any car I have been in. Will but this type or very model over and over again. The only downside is the gas mileage which is expected with a large SUV.

Trail Blazer LTZ 6 In Line Engine 4WD

Nayef, 05/04/2010

We bought our 2nd TB. I am satisfied with the car, but not the dealer :( Navigation System is there but the maps/program is not loaded and when I asked them for it, they told me the workshop has it. The workshop thought I as from Mars or other planets when I asked them to load the Map/Software. The car is excellent but the Dealer service is poor. BTW, I mean the dealer in the State of Qatar. a small country in the Arabian Gulf.

A compromise

Drew, 02/07/2008

I'm 6'5"tall with long legs and after spending nearly a year trying find a SUV that I could fit my legs into and drive without my knees hitting the driver's door armrest on the left and a place my right leg comfortably without hitting the stupid center console, which most exaggerate these days. The Trailblazer was the smallest SUV I could drive without bumping my legs or knees somewhere and get acceptable gas mileage. Even the new Tahoes have less leg room. Tried the Acadia too, No Dice! Pretty sad when most cars don't fit. I really like the vehicle, got all the bells and whistles I need and it's comfortable, fun to drive and handles well. I traded in a '99 Yukon w/230K miles on it.

High Performance SUV

Alan, 10/22/2007

This is the most fun SUV I've ever driven. The power is super & the handling is more like a sports car. If the bad mileage doesn't bother you this SUV is hands down the best performace SUV out there. Only had a minor problem so far & it was fixed promply. Where else can you get a Corvette engine & handling package in a SUV.

1...234567