Used 1996 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Impala for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Pauls 96 SS

Pauls96ss, 03/17/2007
SS 4dr Sedan

I love this car! I have owned this car for 11.5 years. This car won runner up at the 2003 Super Chevy Show and many first, second, and third place trophies at other car shows and bracket racing events. Odometer is at 148,000 miles and I would not hesitate to take it on a cross country trip.

sweet car

shane G, 04/14/2003

the best car eer built

Frank

Frank, 07/27/2007
SS 4dr Sedan

Ive always loved this car since I was a kid, Now I own two and I'm planning on owning another one. This car is great for people who want to keep it stock and got enough aftermarket parts to make and all out weekend warrior. Love the looks.I get compliments from all ages of people .

performance vehicle ...late 90

Bill...chevySS, 06/04/2003
SS 4dr Sedan

This Sporty looking family car has the muscle and style..Its been a pleasure owning, I have drove 60k miles..Never a problem...The only part that i have changed is a water pump in all these miles..Except for period maintanence..Ex.oil,plugs,filters.This is one good Chevy!!!!

Best car in the nation besides Camry!

jg1, 03/25/2008
SS 4dr Sedan

I bought my SS with 89000 miles on it in 2005. This is a great car. Took it on trips no problem. Everybody always asking me do I want to sell it. The best big body car ever made. Runs real strong and lasts with the best of them.