Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Corvette for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
    4.25 out of 5 stars

RED VETTE

JBC, 03/22/2002
    1991 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

DELIGHTFUL DRIVE AND FUEL ECONOMY FOR A 250 HP SPORTS CAR. ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS (3) TOTALLING $2000 OVER PAST FOUR YEARS.

Also Consider
    12 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
    Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Bolt EUV
    View Offers
    Chevrolet.com
    *The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

Very Cool Ride!

David Hill, 03/26/2017
    updated 10/03/2017
    1991 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

My 1991 Corvette is the 55th car I've owned, and the most fun to drive hands down. Getting in and out is harder for taller drivers because the car sits on the ground like all​ great handling cars do. After 7 years or so of driving it, I find it completely dependable, extremely fast, handles better than anything else I've driven, and is fairly easy to work on. If you are a street warrior at heart, the 355 ft lbs of torque and 155 mph top speed could work nicely. Just a great car for the money. Yes as with any old car, if you can't or won't do basic repairs yourself, it will get expensive to own over time.

4 out of 5 stars
    4 out of 5 stars
    4.88 out of 5 stars

lil red corvette

lil red corvette, 05/19/2009
    1991 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I bought it as a second car "for my wife".She loves it had 45,000 mi .on it. Now has 65,000 on it. A-1 car, great pickup, handles on curvy roads like a champ 23 mpg city/hwy.The small block 350 best motor made.Corvette ownership is great. we acknowledge each other on the road a very special handling auto. Can be repaired by anyone, this one has only needed an egr valve replaced ,parts and labor $150.LOTS of low end TORQUE!!!

4.75 out of 5 stars

Nice to get back into a Vette

STEVE C., 05/26/2008
    1991 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Recently bought a well maintained 91 c4 Vette and I am very happy with it. It has been a long time since I owned a Vette and I wonder why I took so long to get another. I wanted a nice "non-show" daily driver. The amount of car you get for the price of these is the best value out there if you want a true sports car with plenty of power. I feel the c4's have been overlooked through the years. the body style is my favorite. It is a true head turner and very enjoyable. You can get these serviced quite easily and make easy performance enhancements if you choose.

Time Machine