Used 1991 Chevrolet Corvette Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Chevrolet Corvette Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Very Cool Ride!
By David Hill

1991 Chevrolet Corvette Hatchback 2dr Coupe

My 1991 Corvette is the 55th car I've owned, and the most fun to drive hands down. Getting in and out is harder for taller drivers because the car sits on the ground like all​ great handling cars do. After 7 years or so of driving it, I find it completely dependable, extremely fast, handles better than anything else I've driven, and is fairly easy to work on. If you are a street warrior at heart, the 355 ft lbs of torque and 155 mph top speed could work nicely. Just a great car for the money.
Yes as with any old car, if you can't or won't do basic repairs yourself, it will get expensive to own over time.

Time Machine
By G. Cunningham

Now I know how Batman feels

the most fun i ever had!
By cj lykins

lil red corvette
By lil red corvette

1991 Chevrolet Corvette Hatchback 2dr Coupe

I bought it as a second car "for my wife".She loves it had 45,000 mi .on it. Now has 65,000 on it. A-1 car, great pickup, handles on curvy roads like a champ 23 mpg city/hwy.The small block 350 best motor made.Corvette ownership is great. we acknowledge each other on the road a very special handling auto. Can be repaired by anyone, this one has only needed an egr valve replaced ,parts and labor $150.LOTS of low end TORQUE!!!

Handling,Pickup,exhaust sound, color and stance profile

none torque and handling replace horsepower

Nice to get back into a Vette
By STEVE C.

1991 Chevrolet Corvette Hatchback 2dr Coupe

Recently bought a well maintained 91 c4 Vette and I am very happy with it. It has been a long time since I owned a Vette and I wonder why I took so long to get another. I wanted a nice "non-show" daily driver. The amount of car you get for the price of these is the best value out there if you want a true sports car with plenty of power. I feel the c4's have been overlooked through the years. the body style is my favorite. It is a true head turner and very enjoyable. You can get these serviced quite easily and make easy performance enhancements if you choose.

Electronic odometer, rounded c4 body style on 91, electronic seats

Make top easier to come off CD in dash not standard