Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Consumer Reviews

Used Camaro for Sale
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Performance bargain

Phil Hicks, 06/05/2018
2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

The smart money buys an older garage queen with very low miles. I bought my 2010 with just 9500 miles from new at 7 years old for almost half the cost of a new one. Independent rear suspension with a big V8 is a winning combination. Handling in surprisingly good on the twisty roads. Visibility is poor on these cars but you can get used to it and it improve your spacial awareness. Car is comfortable on long journeys with a great sound system. Buy the 2SS if you can.

2010 - 2011 Camaro - Front End Suspension Issues

jtcamaro, 12/18/2010
2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

After a couple of months of owning the 2010 2SS RS Camaro, it started making very annoying front end noises, loud annoying clunking sounds when going over bumps or rivets in the pavement. The car now sounds like it is 10 years old. I have opened a case with GM but apparantly this is the case with MOST 2010 - 2011 Camaros and GM refuses to fix the issue at this time. If you visit this forum link you can see how many Camaro owners are having this issue. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2648682#post2648682 I have been dealing with this issue now for months and it gets me sick driving the car. Before you buy this car please see if GM came out with a resolution.

Paint Chips everywhere!

bad paint job!, 09/25/2010
2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my midnight blue camaro for almost a year. I drive 4 miles to work then 4 miles home. I have 10,000 miles on it now. My paint where the gills are look horrific. I have a smattering of nicks that look like I have driven through a paintball war. I'm taking it to the dealer next week to have them look at it, but am not expecting them to do anything. I'm OCD about my vehicles looking perfect and this one has certainly let me down.

Surprisingly perfect

Michelle, 12/04/2016
2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

The gas mileage is surprisingly good if you stay the speed limit and the comfort for a sports car is amazing it handles incredibly well on the road overall I do not regret this purchase even after five years.

Nice car. Don't but from Chevy of Irvine.

stayaway3, 12/20/2011
2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Superb car in every respect. The blind spots are plenty, so be careful. But this is the most bang for your buck you can get for under 40k performance-wise. Do not buy from Chevy of Irvine as they like to drive your "new" car for hundreds of miles before presenting it to you. Who knows what they do prior to you taking ownership. And even when confronted about the issue, they deny despite the odometer's readings. There are honest Chevy dealers out there. Chevy of Irvine IS NOT one of them. Fair warning.

12345...18