Skip to main content

Used SRX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Love My 2014 SRX

cuizas, 04/13/2015
updated 10/17/2018
2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Really enjoy my 2014 SRX Luxury, especially like the safety features with side sensors and front and back. Takes a little getting used to but I have found I am becoming more and more dependent on all these safety features. I had a a fairly new SUV and found on the highway it was not as safe on long trips so traded up to the SRX Luxury, haven't regretted my move.... Have owned many luxury cars over the years, including Cadillacs, but this is my new favorite.

It returns the favor

Melissa, 11/17/2015
updated 11/17/2016
2014 Cadillac SRX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Remember the commercial...when you turn your car on, does it return the favor? This one does! Couldn't quite pull off the luxury package so we got the base and I do love it. Loved it from afar from the first time I saw it. My only issue is blind spots...they take a bit to get used to. If I had to do it over, would have for sure gotten the rear camera. Even with the base model, it is quite luxurious. Great interior, easy to use and fun to drive. Great gas mileage around town (over 17) and handles well in the snow and ice. Feels sturdy when driving - we drove a few of the competitors which felt light weight and unstable - this one just felt safer when driving. Interior - the black seemed to be the only model that had "matching" interior. Did not care for one color dash, different color seats, different color carpet...then the wood accents...a little too pimpy for this lady. Went with the black...black seats, dash and carpet and carbon fiber (rather than wood) and that did the trick. Update: I have had this for a little while now and still love it just as much as the day we brought it home! We've taken it on a few trips and for the long haul, the ride is very nice. I think my only complaint was $25 for a wiper blade...one wiper blade! But I suppose its all relative...right? Update: Still in love with my SRX! I have gone through all 4 seasons now and through rain and snow and ice and everything in between, this baby has taken care of us! We have taken it across 2 states for weekend excursions and still believe it is the perfect vehicle for my needs.

Let's go!

Hank, 05/30/2018
2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle, with 24,000 miles on the odometer, makes me want to drive it everywhere. I left the house recently just to enjoy the night driving experience. I love the lighted trim pieces that encircle the interior, giving off a soft glow. (Counter point; the low beams are about useless, the most common complaint you will hear. Just terrible. I installed 4000 lumen LED's which fixed the problem.) I think of this vehicle as a large sports car as I speed up rather than braking for the S turns. I cannot believe it is a Cadillac.

1 out of 5 stars

Too many repairs

Evelyn, 05/31/2016
2014 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car over a Range Rover Evoque, a BMW x5, and an Audi Q5. What a mistake. Based on my experience with this car I will never buy an American car again. I have less than 20,000 miles on the car and I have had it in the shop at least 8-10 times for various issues. Warning lights come on when there's nothing wrong with the car. Driver's window has failed three times, in that without any warning it will not go up; instead it goes half-way up, grinds around, and goes down again. The motor has been replaced and prior to that the gaskets around it were replaced. Taking it in tomorrow for the third time. The equipment in the cargo space is useless if you want to partition it off with the provided adjustable bar. The bar is not solid, and items that you want to protect will slide through. The temperature controls are supposed to be easy but they're not; you have to figure out the right touch on a flat surface, or you have to slide your finger across a very small area. All while taking your eyes off the road. The navigation system is very disappointing. The maps are difficult to adjust, and the routes provided by the system are often the most confusing or the longest routes possible. Again, I deeply regret buying this car and will trade it in as soon as the driver's window is fixed.

2 out of 5 stars
1 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars

BEAUTIFUL SUV...TIGHT ON CARGO SPACE

Steve Rush, 01/27/2018
2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The 2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury Edition is a fine suv that looks terriffic, handles well, and checks most of the boxes in the "customer satisfaction" department. I have owned mine for 16 months and have had no issues with it mechanically. City driving yields around 15 miles per gallon and highway numbers come in around 18 miles per gallon. These numbers are a bit lower than I had hoped for, but the trade off is a nicely appointed ride with many cool luxury features. I am happy with the performance factor, as this caddy has plenty of zing under the hood to get you going there in a hurry. Cargo space allows for 4 sets of golf clubs, but with some difficulty, as it seems to be a bit lacking in width in that area. By comparison, my 2015 Honda CRV actually has more room for your cargo. My wife isn't a fan of the touch sensitive buttons, but isn't interested in learning either. Overall, an excellent suv, featuring good looks and power, and I would rate the reliability as 5 stars.

12345...6