The 2014 Cadillac SRX is a solid choice for an entry-level luxury crossover SUV, especially if you're looking for one that's well stocked with safety features. Competitors offer more powerful and efficient engine options, though, and, in many cases, do a better job of integrating technology in the cabin.
- Abundant luxury and safety features
- Balanced ride and handling
- Classy cabin design
- Feature-rich CUE infotainment interface.
- Limited backseat headroom
- Infotainment interface is often slow to respond
- Compromised outward visibility.