Used 2008 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

Used SRX for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
4.5 out of 5 stars

SRX w/20' Sport Package - runs great, looks great

dsowa, 06/02/2012
V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a used black 2008 V6 SRX with 28K miles this year. I added the 20-inch sport wheels and it looks fantastic from any angle. Must have been pampered by the former owner as it's nearly flawless after over four years. I wish I had the Ultraview sunroof, but it's one less thing to break in the long run. Potential buyers beware of water leaks around the back hatch that leave water in the tire jack storage well. It's an expensive fix (700+$), and that's if you catch it early and there's no other damage. Other than that one problem, I love this car.

4.88 out of 5 stars

My New Vehicle!

Mickey, 07/08/2008
V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have always been loyal to GM. This time, I purchased instead of leasing so I drove everything, BMW, Volvo, Maxda, Acura and settled on the SRX. I couldn't be happier, the ride is beautiful, the inside "top notch" not like the Enclave which was my first choice after I traded the Buick Rendezvous. Rear seat leg room better than any car I test drove. I am 6 feet tall and the vehicle is very, very comfortable all the way around. The extra seating in the cargo is useless to me so those will always stay down.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Best Car I've Owned

Macdaddy, 11/07/2010
V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Bought nearly 3 years ago now-fully loaded V8 with sport package. Never a problem or even recall. Just change the oil. I wish all cars could be this good and trouble-free.

Owner since 2009

Ivanka, 06/06/2016
V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Caddi and would love to be able to keep it forever. We got it with $28,000 miles and 7 years later and with $140,000, it looks and acts as if it was still almost new. Look forward to many more years of enjoyable ride.

2008 SRX "Sleeper/Keeper"

Lorenzo, 04/07/2019
V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Most newer SUVs have shrunk-down to 5-passenger models. The 2005-2009 Cadillac SRXes were wonderful models......with seats for seven (7). Then, in 2010, following other manufacturers, the SRX was also 'shrunken'. Our 2008 SRX meets all our needs: Seven (7) passengers (when needed), very comfortable, quiet ride, cruises on highway like on a cloud, and still looks good. Of course, we miss 30 mpg.....but for the lower miles we drive, it's worth it! Had our SRX mechanically checked-out, and no major issues at 73,000 miles. Other larger SUV's (Toyotas, Hondas, etc.) may have higher resale values, but for the price we paid, we're very happy driving our 2008 Cadillac SRX.

12345...8