Used 1997 Buick Skylark Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Skylark for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

junk

chris m, 03/21/2009
Custom 2dr Coupe

Lower control arm bushing (driver side) popped out while under warranty. Passenger side popped out after out of warranty-$130 for control arm loaded w/new bushings-I installed it. Ignition switch went bad- THEFT light was flashing and no start-$540 to tow and repair. Windshield wiper motor went out-$230 new motor installed. Driver side window popped out of the track at top of window-haven't fixed it yet. Alternator went out-$95 with exchange-I installed it.Remote trunk release cable snapped. Remote filler door seized up.On it's second set of rotors.This car had 33000 miles when i bought it in 2000. It now has 72000 on it, so it's not like it has a hard life.

very satisfied.

Cananopie, 12/12/2002
Custom 2dr Coupe

I bought my car Limited Edition skylark last April with 80,000 miles on it and I have been driving it a lot and nothing major has happened in 8 months except for recently the fuel pump broke, but it was over 100,000 miles on it. This car has amazed me with is performance and its reliability

Buick Junkbox Review

AZA, 12/18/2002
Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

A real junkbox that in the last two years has required extensive repair and replacement of various suspension, mechanical, electrical and other parts. I will never own another Buick.