Used 1998 Buick Skylark
Pros & Cons - Not Available
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Sponsored cars related to the Skylark
Trending topics in reviews
- fuel efficiency
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- sound system
- handling & steering
- electrical system
- maintenance & parts
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 19 City / 30 Hwy / 23 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.0 gal. capacity
- 0 seats
- Type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Inline 4 cylinder
- Horsepower: 150 hp @ 5600 rpm
- Torque: 155 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- Length: 188.5 in. / Height: 53.5 in. / Width: 68.2 in.
- Curb Weight: 2985 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 13.3 cu.ft.
Is the Buick Skylark a good car?
Is the Buick Skylark reliable?
Is the 1998 Buick Skylark a good car?
How much should I pay for a 1998 Buick Skylark?
The least-expensive 1998 Buick Skylark is the 1998 Buick Skylark Custom 4dr Sedan. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $0.
Other versions include: