Skip to main content

MSRP Starting at
$70,100

Save as much as $358
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 X6, so we've included reviews for other years of the X6 since its last redesign.

Amazing

CarsAreFun, 05/29/2020
2020 BMW X6 M50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

You may want a-lot of power but you wont need it. And it burbles when you shift at the right moment. Has a-lot of space and the sleek look makes everything look 10 times better. You can gap people easily if you race and it keeps up with a M850 at first. Downside is its not the best for really long road trips for the driver.

3 out of 5 stars

X6 SUV Review

Kate Johnson, 03/19/2022
2022 BMW X6 xDrive40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A)

There’s not a single thing I dislike on this SUV or wish to change. It’s luxury, it ride smooth, it’s fast, & feels safe, all at the same time. The features are second to none. The heads up display is a game changer when it comes to your driving experience. The display screen it’s big & visible, & not to mention touch screen. I could go on for days about everything I love when it comes to this car.

5 out of 5 stars

Amazing head-turner design with a powerful engine

Your average guy, 09/03/2020
2020 BMW X6 sDrive40i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I always thought the X6 design is unique, sporty and more aggressive (compared to the traditional boxy SUVs like the X5). I have another midsize SUV to do the task of carrying big boxes and occasional small furniture when helping out friends and relatives move. This X6, however, is for my daily commute and I must say it is absolutely FUN to drive. The 335 hp makes my drive from home to work (and vice versa) exciting (often times I find myself wanting to drive longer than the usual route! LoL). Thanks to its design, it catches a lot of attention from people on the road and on the sidewalks (let's face it, there's not too many of these coupe-design SUVs/SAVs out there - that including similar designed cars from MB, Porsche, Audi and Jaguar). The trunk cargo space is decent for my family. Without folding the second row seats, we were able to fit 2 large luggage and 3 carry-on rollies for a long weekend getaway. 21/26 mpg is also a plus (my older 2016 GLE only gives me 18/23). I'm a happy camper!

Sex On Wheels

Randall T, 08/18/2022
2022 BMW X6 xDrive40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 8A)

It’s the sexy, edgy and head turning older brother to it’s X5 Sibling. To echo the other review, there’s nothing I do not like about this vehicle. Luxurious, plush, Technology rich cabin, loaded with an exterior that’s dripping in sex appeal. The driving experience is even better especially after coming from a Range Rover. Stunning

5 out of 5 stars

Fast & Furious (and Beautiful!)

FFinNYC, 04/10/2020
2020 BMW X6 M50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

High quality finishes, incredible and intuitive interface, tight build, sports car handling with SUV ride height. 5L v8 turbo has power to spare and then some. Don’t even need Sport mode but wow! it’s fun when you turn it on.