Used 2013 BMW X5 M SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used X5 M for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

First Date

doc417, 08/31/2012
4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I equate my new X5M to a first date with the homecoming queen. The desire was there from afar and now your at her front door. I know...corny analogy but since I just picked up my new carbon black X5 three days ago...we are just getting started. It was east to rate everything excellent because so far it is and I am too giddy to be on the date to spot anything I don't love about the vehicle. The Edmonds review says it all really. Over indulgent? Of course. Do I need 555 HP to haul groceries? Well I don't want the ice cream to melt between store and freezer do I? The new X5M for me is the ultimate driving machine.

Just Awesome :)

Len70, 02/01/2021
4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

Definitely can relate to the first date analogy and totally agree with Edmunds X5M very good review, I picked up my used 2013 X5M last November 2020 and it has lived up to all the positive reviews I read.. what a machine, yes do we really need 555HP probably not, but it certainly puts a smile on my face whether heading down to the supermarket or taking it for a Sunday drive down the motorway... perhaps the only negative is watching my fuel gage drop as fast as its 0-100km times, but superlatives like ''Awesome'' fittingly describes this machine's S63 engine's performance and E70 high speed handling ability which more than makes up the petrol purse, I have been using it as my daily work drive and has a very comfortable ride with no fuss around town and when required can turn on the tap to have an out right performance SUV that will out shine most four door saloons out there... the thrill is back :)