Used 2006 BMW M3 Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used M3 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

When only the best will do!

Mike Jones, 12/20/2008
2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is totally amazing. Drop the top and your in heaven! Everything you want in a sports car with a back seat and trunk is here! 19147 miles of happiness (no problems just regular maintenance).

What I thought it was....Awesome

Q, 11/26/2009
2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have been looking for a M for 4 years and it was worth the wait. A pure sweet car to drive, every aspect of the car is a joy, totally a head turner with the M3 badging. I am completely satisfied with this car, glad I bought it, true sport inspired. I have had several sports cars and coupes, this one by far is the most fun and pure fun to drive.

An amazing vehicle

George Koloroutis, 02/11/2006
2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a convertible sports car for some time and finally stepped out and bought the M3. Titanium Silver with a Black Top. It is a great machine that is tight, well built and fast. It turns head everywhere I go. I am just about to complete break in period so I can begin to respond to the frequent challenges I get on the road. You can't rev over 5500rpm or exceed 105mph on break-in.

To Hot Not To Love

ILove MyM3, 01/03/2007
2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

One word describes my car: AMAZING! I have never had a car that held 4 people, looked so good and could drive so fast. It is American specs and I have driven on the Autoban at 160 MPH! 130 with the top down! I looked at other cars but they did not compare to this one.

More fun with each day

RAL, 01/19/2006
2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I had owned a 328 and found that a great car. The M3 is that and more - power, taut handling, precision and comfort. The SMG has turned out to be a great choice. It allows the control (and fun) of a manual and the ability to sit back and let the car do the shifting when in traffic.