Used 2013 BMW 7 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

The Executive over the M Sport
By David Dreyer

2013 BMW 7 Series Sedan 740i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Love the looks, feel and responsiveness so far although only 3 weeks into ownership. The Pirelli's are for enhancing the sport driving, not my cup of tea as a mature (> 55) exec. The trade-off of harmonic road contact noise at 0 - 40mph and braking action is not worth it when you prefer Comfort+ over Sport mode. I'll be replacing with Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season for a quieter, softer ride once I run the Pirelli's down. I'll also look to enjoy 35-45K mi over the 10 - 15K for the performance tires. The price was great per Edmunds and TruCar estimates, with both Executive and MSport Packages included. BMW of Lancaster great to work with, no hassle, good advice and services. I will never pay $85K for a new one, but $40K for only 33.8K miles and a beautifully maintained, one-owner executive lease? Absolutely!

2013 BMW 750i x-drive
By Nagesh Sridharan

2013 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

OMGGGGGGG!
By miniluvr

2013 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Woooow, what an improvement over the 2012 model. The 2013 750i has not only BMW's new larger twin turbo V8 (which is also more fuel efficient), but also the next gen iDrive. The new iDrive is much quicker to respond, better screen quality, and easier to use. The ride is amazing (as it should be for $100K). I test drove the 2012 last year and liked it, but didn't buy. I told myself I was going to wait, and I am soooo glad I did. This car is also very comfortable for 4 6 footers on a long trip.

Bang & Olufsen sound system, iDrive, heads up display, quietness, front and back seat comfort, and of course 0-60 time :)

Not a big fan of the auto stop feature (but the dealership can turn that off), and because this is my first BMW I am still getting used to the transmission shifter.